• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Rap Star Voted Sexiest Rap Artiste In America..She Is So Hotttttt...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You retarded dog :oIo:

You and your family will be banished to Hell for this blasphemy. :mad:

Clinton, give it up. Sun Ho's cunt has already been fucked by the brothas from the whole of East LA. It resembles an MRT tunnel now. Your puny lancheow will look even punier in her cunt. There is a reason why her name is HO.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton, give it up. Sun Ho's cunt has already been fucked by the brothas from the whole of East LA. It resembles an MRT tunnel now. Your puny lancheow will look even punier in her cunt. There is a reason why her name is HO.

Hmmm.... Typical trait of another Ho...

:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You blasphemous dog :oIo:

You and your family will be burnt in Hell :mad:for all of eternity for greviously insulting a messenger of God..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You and your family will be burnt in Hell :mad:for all of eternity for greviously insulting a messenger of God..

Clinton, SUn WHore is sucking black cock now, don't dream about her anymore. All the blacks in LA have already used her cunt really well. They are starting on her arshole now. U can give her a hand by being her fluff boy. U know, suck those black cocks for her first and keep them hard, while they are waiting in line. U are so good at sucking PAP cock anyway.

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the first time a Singaporean chink is found to be worshipping black negro cocks.

Just look at Jah_Faggot_Far a.k.a. Jah_Rastafar_I_the_one.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clinton boy with the Devil's mark 666, advocating God's words and condemning people to Hell wor... Even the Angels of God never condemn Satan upfront... Who are you to condemn others leh?

:oIo: :oIo:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys talk as though you are "holier-than-thou".
Apparently, if you guys can't even settle things like a man(or even a human), please do not spend your time trying to act like one(whether man, human or horse). Instead, how about taking some time to improve your social skills and vocabulary, so that you need not use your limited vocabulary to start flaming one another.

May the next post be one that flames me with at least 100 words that I do not understand.

Cheers.

Spend more time acting like human please, not dogs. If you're not better than Sun, don't comment about her. If not you'll be condemn as something that is below Sun(based on your description).

Just to better help you understand(limited understanding of Engrrish), if you think Sun Ho is a prostitute who has done this and that, you who are worse than her, what have you done?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton, SUn WHore is sucking black cock now, don't dream about her anymore. All the blacks in LA have already used her cunt really well. They are starting on her arshole now. U can give her a hand by being her fluff boy. U know, suck those black cocks for her first and keep them hard, while they are waiting in line. U are so good at sucking PAP cock anyway.

Ypur blasphemous faggot dog :oIo:

You and your family will be burnt in Hell for til after forever...and you will be condemed to an eternity of having a black cock in your mouth :mad:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ypur blasphemous faggot dog :oIo:

You and your family will be burnt in Hell for til after forever...and you will be condemed to an eternity of having a black cock in your mouth :mad:
Are you carrying the cross as your partner or the devil? Whichever you are, you definitely don't look like following the cross.

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded insolent dog :oIo:

I donate more to the cross in a year than you do in 10 years.:mad:

Donating more to the cross doesn't mean that you're following the cross, it just means that you're showing the world that you're following. God looks into the heart, not the body

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded insolent dog :oIo:

I donate more to the cross in a year than you do in 10 years.:mad:

You donated your lousy sperms, is it???

:biggrin: :biggrin:

If by donating a lot of money can ensure passage to Heaven, then Heaven will be filled with lotsa rich fat old fucks like you... Not really a nice place to fancy if so...

So why not you do yourself a favour and shove all the fucking money up your big asshole!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donating more to the cross doesn't mean that you're following the cross, it just means that you're showing the world that you're following. God looks into the heart, not the body

The fact that I am making much more money than you means I am much more blessed by God than you. Now shooo!!! you moron..:mad:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that I am making much more money than you means I am much more blessed by God than you. Now shooo!!! you moron..:mad:

Do you really think so?

Well said then, all bank robbers or conman which are not caught by police (whether in Singapore or not) are extremely blessed by God right? Muslim religious leaders that take in hundreds of thousands every year are well blessed by God right? Oh, I see the point now, even God blesses those who shouts vulgarities and insults others across the forum, why won't he bless the robbers and conman now (no insult to God, I'm a Christian too).

Earning a lot of money doesn't mean that you are more blessed to God. If you claim that you are a Christian, you are doing God a disservice by making use of his name in all your basis of argument. You are putting him to shame with all your profanities. "Look. That is how all Christians/Catholics behave boy, make sure you don't become one of them. Idiots and scums of the society".

Wonderful right? And let me ask you. Do you think you are considered to be more blessed than me when at Judgement day, God has a long list of all your sins, so much that even he, as a God, have to slowly go through?

God looks in the heart, not the body. Remember the verse where a lady's small amount of money was worth more in Jesus' eyes than those who put in a lot of money?

Think about how God would want you to act. You, and every single Christians and Catholics represent God. If you want God to be a God of profanities, so be it. If you want God to be a God of righteousness, then it's good. But if you want God to be a merciless God, one who does nothing but whine, complain, and shouts vulgarities to all in it's sight, well.. Don't complain if he does the same to you.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think so?

Well said then, all bank robbers or conman which are not caught by police (whether in Singapore or not) are extremely blessed by God right? Muslim religious leaders that take in hundreds of thousands every year are well blessed by God right? Oh, I see the point now, even God blesses those who shouts vulgarities and insults others across the forum, why won't he bless the robbers and conman now (no insult to God, I'm a Christian too).

Earning a lot of money doesn't mean that you are more blessed to God. If you claim that you are a Christian, you are doing God a disservice by making use of his name in all your basis of argument. You are putting him to shame with all your profanities. "Look. That is how all Christians/Catholics behave boy, make sure you don't become one of them. Idiots and scums of the society".

Wonderful right? And let me ask you. Do you think you are considered to be more blessed than me when at Judgement day, God has a long list of all your sins, so much that even he, as a God, have to slowly go through?

God looks in the heart, not the body. Remember the verse where a lady's small amount of money was worth more in Jesus' eyes than those who put in a lot of money?

Think about how God would want you to act. You, and every single Christians and Catholics represent God. If you want God to be a God of profanities, so be it. If you want God to be a God of righteousness, then it's good. But if you want God to be a merciless God, one who does nothing but whine, complain, and shouts vulgarities to all in it's sight, well.. Don't complain if he does the same to you.

A misconception lotsa Christians have nowadays, they all aspire to be some sort of Emperor or King on this Earth and totally forgotten about God in Heaven who sees the heart never the action...

There is a quote from the Bible:

Matthew 7;
22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I guess Clinton boy will know this when he goes to meet God...

:wink:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think so?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Are you telling me you are not a sinner :mad:. I more than atone for my sins with my generous donations. You are a disgrace to the cross for attacking your brothers.:oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mHe6FMs46o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.