• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean mourn the death of JBJ

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a solemn mood outside today. PAP propaganda machines did not offer much coverage nor give adequate tribute to Singapore first true hero. The man I admired and dared to fight devil in fire. His presence and formation of new party gave much hope to topple PAP in the coming election but his sudden death prove too much to bear for many Singaporean who wish to see changes in current broken state of Singapore. Nevertheless, god was kind to him too and took him with the lord so that he will not be fighting with satan anymore. It is storming now, the sky is crying too, our hearts are heavy but we felt happy for him because he needs not face devil anymore and his soul will be surrounded by angels from now that is going to put many arrogant ministers in envy as they may not have the opportunity of their lifetime to be loved unless they stop killing Singaporean soul and emotion.

May you rest in peace JBJ, your kindness shall be remembered in our heart forever, more than any other artificial memoires, in different languages, placed on all bookstores in Singapore:(

paultan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sad day for Singapore. Bye JBJ although we dare not show our affection when you are alive. We are coward Singaporean not worthy of you. May you live in a more joyful heaven rather than this sorrowful place called earth!

jw5

Loyal
A sad day for Singapore. Bye JBJ although we dare not show our affection when you are alive. We are coward Singaporean not worthy of you. May you live in a more joyful heaven rather than this sorrowful place called earth!
I'm glad that I bought his book and shook his hand a few years ago. :smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw JBJ a few times, he was always smiling. He deserves more coverage in the news for his past heroic deeds. If it was LKY, the propaganda machines will KAO PEH KAO BU until no day no night and we pay yearly licence for their unobjective news. Shit!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
To our JB Jeyaratnam,

Thank you for what u have done in the past.

God is kind to take u away from this HEARTLESS country to be Him to enjoy ur after life while the Evil will soon be place in Hell in no time.

With our Singapore National Flag, I SALUTE U, OUR TRUE NATIONAL HERO WHO HAS SACRIFICED HIS FUTURE, WEALTH AND FREEDOM FOR SINGAPOREANS WILL BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS.

SALUTE!