• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Zoo Tiger Mauling pics - Anyone?

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is probably the only pic so far on the Singapore Zoo tiger mauling:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_ETTIGER14.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

UNABLE TO HELP
'People were throwing things in to get (the tigers) away from the man. But it didn't work.'
Mr W. R. de Boer who managed to take pictures of the incident

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mr de Boer, upload for all to see , leh :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all the photos you want to see in todays new paper - damned gory! i puked when i saw the pictures.damned sadistic. must sack the editor for publishinng these photos - really sick photos.

why don't somebody called the swat team and shoot the tigers instead of watchin the live tiger show!!! sick warden! sick spectators! sick society!

the swat team should be immediately alerted and they should be able to stun gun the tigers mauling the poor fellow who must be mentally unstable...

what's wrong with these spectators taking pictures and video the whole dreadful and horrific spectacle! this is damned sickening!!! sick! sick! sick!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that bad. It's an eye opener. My next visit to Zoo, I'll be more careful (not to fall into the moat)

It is impossible to "fall" into the moat - you have to climb or be tossed into it. Then after that you need to wade or swim across to the kitty's pen.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

why don't somebody called the swat team and shoot the tigers

what's wrong with these spectators taking pictures and video the whole dreadful and horrific spectacle! this is damned sickening!!! sick! sick! sick!!!!

Ask the swat team to shoot unarmed and confirned animals? They pose no danger to the public, no reason to shoot.

I don't think anyone expects the "spectators" to jump in and wrestle one of the largest predator in the world. They're not spectators, they're witnesses.

Bud, I don't blame you for feeling terrible about this, it is a sad misadventure for the keeper and certainly not good for the zoo too. Just very unfortunate. Maybe managment need to introduce a buddy system for zoo workers so this kind of stupid behavior can be prevented.

Cheers!

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancelled - cannot post the photos. Get that ulgy frog.

See postnew's photos instead.

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think publishing these pictures were in anyway respectful of the victim's family. In my opinion, while these pictures will always be able to be found online, newspaper editors should not publish unless they have permission from the deceased person's family.

This is to give the victim some dignity in his unfortunate passing.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bloody editor and publisher should be taken to court and see whether the kangaroos will kick their butts or not for utter disrespect and contempt. the victim's face was so clear and recognisable and no attempts were made to cover the identity of the unfortunate victim. what's wrong with the editors? just to sell the paper and get more money? knn!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's wrong? you dont need to pay $24 for natgeo.

nothing wrong lah....just expressing my feelings lor...u agree okay...u no agree nevermind...let's move on....next time maybe your face appears and see whether you ask " what's wrong?"...cheers !!!

singapore is a democracy...you can print and publish anything you like ...even the victim's face in the mouth of the tiger!!!!

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
leave the tigers alone and please bring them out of isolated confinement.

all that ever happened was a nutcase wanting to feed himself to the tigers, the tigers, being hungry as ever decides to take a nimble. and for that, the tigers have to be confined and poor zoo visitiors cant take a look at such rare beauty of the wild.:oIo:

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
viewers (like the person who puked after looking at a few pictures on a local papers) discretion should be advised.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqSLWMnc8-c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqSLWMnc8-c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TR_Lva7XXlY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TR_Lva7XXlY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>