• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIngapore - We Won't Be Held Hostage By Malaysia And Indonesia

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just google the info for yourself. Unless Australia comes to the aid of the Kiwis, it would be a like stealing candy from a baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Air_Force#Current_strength
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Navy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Army

The army has 7000 personnel. Probably more than 50% are Maori who could easily be bought over is the price was right.
Only 4500 are regulars. The rest are reserves/civilians.

While Sinkies would lose in one-on-one hand to hand combat with NZ forces, [their rugby team can chalk up 3 figure scores in 10 minutes of play against Singapore] the technology and number superiority would easily overcome this inherent genetic disadvantage.

Alamak like that our armor or artillery units there can take over easily liaoz. Huat Ah. Sam then you become sinkie again liao. Wahahahahahaha!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Alamak like that our armor or artillery units there can take over easily liaoz. Huat Ah. Sam then you become sinkie again liao. Wahahahahahaha!

I'd move on. My final destination before I kick the bucket is Monaco where I can lead a life of debauchery and spend all my money before I kick the bucket.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nuclear plant would need approval of the IAEA. It would be a tough ask for a small country like Singapore and neighbours wouldn't accept it without a major fight. However, I'm sure that if it is decided that it is the most viable option, the PAP would make it happen.

We already have a "nuclear" weapon - the combined "fartings" of the 60% voters?:smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you very kindly for the points you awarded to me.

True story bro. In SBF there are more chances your comments are more likely to be noted for its left/right leanings than be appreciated by members for it's merits. So woe betide a newbie should a certain member with his clone army chose him as a target for "elimination."

Looking at your points they appear rather low for a 2 year old member. You meant to tell me all your posts are not deemed noteworthy? Of course they are but which responsible senior member/s will care 2 hoots unless you are in one of the "in" groups. I know you don't care about it as probably your comments are uncontroversial and mild.

Donating is a way of showing appreciation to the host for the troubles he went through for hosting the site. It is also an insurance against the mindless zappings and allows one to know the culprit/s who took advantage of anonymity to play his mindless game.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when we were setting up our armed forces post-british, israel was the only country that agreed to help us. our friendship with them is historic.

We first approached India for help but that stinking urine and shit-filled nation refused to help us.

Then Israel was turned to and they came forward. hence the establishment of their embassy here.

Singaporeans should not forget this as Israel was the first to offer that help at a criticical time.

Shalom to the Israelis.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'd move on. My final destination before I kick the bucket is Monaco where I can lead a life of debauchery and spend all my money before I kick the bucket.

Monaco? Wow. Must be the fast cars, fast women fast everything and not forgetting the cycling. Good for you Sam.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monaco? Wow. Must be the fast cars, fast women fast everything and not forgetting the cycling. Good for you Sam.

Wow, a place where the millionaires choose to stay.

It is just a small nation made famous by Prince Rainier's marriage to Grace Kelly.

Now lagi famous, with revelations that Princess Caroline was impregnated by her French bodyguard.

If only tiny Singapore can become like Monaco.

But susah becos we lack so many good attributes here.

Otherwise we will all become famous.

Have a good day.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's a plan but I'm not sure it would happen. Real Estate is ridiculously expensive. I'd have to go from a comfortable home to a pigeon hole with no view. I can't afford a penthouse facing the Mediterranean. I'd need 20 million Euros for a decent sized place.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even before the IDZ we are the biggest investor in mudland..but all for "polictical" reasons.

i wont trust the mudland government for anything. KLOB shares is a fine example.

I still own CLOB shares. Back then I was just starting to invest & I was just following the crowd:o

From what I heard it was illegally traded in Spore. The Malaysians did warn Spore about this, but the Sporean authorities ignored this warning. After the Malaysians cracked down I remembered LHL telling us that they would help those investors:rolleyes:

We all now know about the empty promises of the PAP:mad:

I just held on to my CLOB shares & had the stocks held at a local Spore brokerage house. This year I transferred the stocks to Maybank Bhd, where it's cheaper since there's no monthly custodial fee & it's cheaper to DIY online trading as no live broker is involved.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Singaporeans, this is why you pay top dollar for your leadership.

The issues of the day that are discussed on line are secondary to the prime responsibility of govt which is to keep the country secure and viable for the long term.

While netizens whinge and whine about the number of Tiongs and Pinoys in town, the govt is quietly going about the business of dealing with issues that really matter.

Our 4th generation ministers are incompetent, arrogant and foolhardy. They don't know whether to serve Singaporeans' interest or the interests of their party and its cronies first and foremost. They need to be put in their place. That is why we need a strong opposition and a strong voice in Parliament to keep them in check.

You think all this energy self-sufficiency comes from just good governance alone?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even before the IDZ we are the biggest investor in mudland..but all for "polictical" reasons.

i wont trust the mudland government for anything. KLOB shares is a fine example.

I was about to raise this but you beat me to it. During the Tomyum Crisis, not only KLOB but foreign investments in general were blocked from cashing out. So mudland can still screw you if you have money there. They see it as their right to rub off some of your wealth from you.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when we were setting up our armed forces post-british, israel was the only country that agreed to help us. our friendship with them is historic.

Yes I do know about the help Israel gave to Spore. I believe it was the time of Golda Meir & back then Israel was also looking for friends.

However the current relationship is not a healthy one. Israel has partnered with the Lee family to peddle their weapons to who knows where:( It's not helpful when Spore is seen as the Israel of SE Asia:rolleyes:

The arms business is a dirty one & the only people who are benefiting are ......you know lah:wink:

As a small state I think Spore is better off as a neutral non-aligned state. As a strategic location we can be assured that our allies will support us in times of need. No need to boast or spend $$$ on military hardware.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let's be friendly neighbors :p:p:p

As a nation with wealth thoroughly disproportionate to its size, it is in malaysia's and indonesia's political interests to be occasionally hostile to us. We can't deny that; we would do the same in their place. There are no friends in international politics; only controlled aggression and uncontrolled aggression.