• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Tripartite System is World's Best!!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoosay liao, I am going to set up firm providing construction workers, employ foreign talents, then don't pay them for last few months before their work visa expire. They lan lan must fly home. MOM will help me by stonewalling these pesky foreigners, and police will make sure they fly home and never to return again.

Once a while will close the firm and set up new one, so MOM will still give me license to employ foreign talents. Will tell MOM cock and bull story like I have already paid in cash, but these damned ah neh and ah tiongs gang up to blackmail me. I will also get these uneducated foreign talents to sign a blank form so that I can add in details that prove that they have taken cash payment.

NTUC, Govt and Employers working in unison. This is truly the modern day slavery trade. Singapura Boleh!!!

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/construction-workers-yishun-demand-pay-refuse-063411977.html

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best of the best.When u have a strike,the MOM will say "zero tolerance " , workers faced arrest, deportation,charge in court,etc When Employers /Bosses run road or don't pay or delay payment of salaries MOM will "close two eyes and act blur and hope the problem will be forgotten and fade away ".Wake up PAP ministers !!! Don't play with people's lives.Jail and cane those employers/bosses who flout the labour laws.This is a warning to PAP ministers !!!U faced the consequences for your negligence for favouring the employers/bosses and not helping the desperate workers !!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a system is truly world class, many others will emulate the system. I don't think first world leaders are blind or deaf.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a system is truly world class, many others will emulate the system. I don't think first world leaders are blind or deaf.
Because this tripartite system has been hidden from public view for some years. Most locals did not know that the govt was actually actively in cohorts with the modern day slave employers. People has always thought that it was merely the errant employers bullying hapless foreigners.

Can anyone imagine that MOM and police are actually part of the system to frustrate and obstruct the unpaid foreign workers?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hoosay liao, I am going to set up firm providing construction workers, employ foreign talents, then don't pay them for last few months before their work visa expire. They lan lan must fly home. MOM will help me by stonewalling these pesky foreigners, and police will make sure they fly home and never to return again.

Once a while will close the firm and set up new one, so MOM will still give me license to employ foreign talents. Will tell MOM cock and bull story like I have already paid in cash, but these damned ah neh and ah tiongs gang up to blackmail me. I will also get these uneducated foreign talents to sign a blank form so that I can add in details that prove that they have taken cash payment.

NTUC, Govt and Employers working in unison. This is truly the modern day slavery trade. Singapura Boleh!!!

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/construction-workers-yishun-demand-pay-refuse-063411977.html

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. i am not here cursing you hoh:biggrin:
3. specimens doing such horrible things to those poor foreign workers.
4. offsprings no backside leh:rolleyes:

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. i am not here cursing you hoh:biggrin:
3. specimens doing such horrible things to those poor foreign workers.
4. offsprings no backside leh:rolleyes:
All the ang moh former slave owners in USA and South America all doing ok leh. Last time they were more cruel, can rape and murder with impunity. Their offsprings doing very well, thank you very much.