• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore still has the lowest salary . If true please post here to confirm.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said he believes incomes in the next 10 years can be raised----reading this statement makes me see how stupid our Finance Minister is and there are easily many others better ones around than him. Simply nonsense coming out from his mouth and to say that he believe incomes in the next 10 years can be raised. It had to be raised for god sake factoring into an inflation rate of 3% which means 30% in 10 years time and if our income do not increase by at least 30 %, we are worse off than we are today and this will mean that our govt had failed in their roles to ensure the well-being of its citizen....dun you think so???

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said he believes incomes in the next 10 years can be raised----reading this statement makes me see how stupid our Finance Minister is and there are easily many others better ones around than him. Simply nonsense coming out from his mouth and to say that he believe incomes in the next 10 years can be raised. It had to be raised for god sake factoring into an inflation rate of 3% which means 30% in 10 years time and if our income do not increase by at least 30 %, we are worse off than we are today and this will mean that our govt had failed in their roles to ensure the well-being of its citizen....dun you think so???

Yes. Lets make him eat his words .
If our salary do not increase by 40% tomorrow . I mean tomorrow .
Lets all stay at home and spend less .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sure singapore have the highest salary in the world.
but you have to be in that exclusive club. everyone know the name.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am wondering did those scholars sitting in their ivory towers sit down and do their maths before committing themselves? did they ponder over how one can raise a family with a 3k salary in 10 years time and still talking about quality of life or swiss standard as they always mentioned it conveniently... we are nowhere near to swiss standard

jw5

Loyal
i am wondering did those scholars sitting in their ivory towers sit down and do their maths before committing themselves? did they ponder over how one can raise a family with a 3k salary in 10 years time and still talking about quality of life or swiss standard as they always mentioned it conveniently... we are nowhere near to swiss standard
They sure did their maths before increasing their salaries.
And you have misunderstood them my friend.
When they talked about swiss standard of living, they were referring to themselves and their families.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oei

The elites will tell you:
NO MONEY DON'T HAVE CHILDREN LAH