• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - SAF instructor when told not mask up properly talking to recruits at Pasir Ris shouted 'Who R U'

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau eh he dresses like a korean boy band kuniang. i think any guy here can take him down easily.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Who are you?"

I will take out my ID and give him, and demand his as well as I will be emailing Mindef. crazy during active time dare to lao lan with civilians.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's allowed to unmasked if he's drinking! Nothing wrong with that...
Why this Ivan Ho so kay poh?
1627284566393.png

This one not drinking jialat liao

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS officers can only pull rank on NSFs but not on reservists (NSmen). During one of my ICTs, one NS Lieutenant wanted us to move some stores. We told him it was our breaktime and we needed to rest. That fucker LL and had to carry those items himself. We totally fuck care him.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Mr Ivan Ho for sexposing this SAF instructor.

Probably a NSF platoon or section sergeant. Can be a sergeant in NS is the biggest achievement in his life, and trust me SAF will not really punish him for ignoring basic social distancing measures and scolding vulgarities.

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Do not use the drink as an excuses not to wear mask in public.
2. SOP for Civil Defense and Police force, only commanding person in full uniform or PT kitt is allowed to lead and/or command but I'm not sure about SAF SOP.
3. Regardless of the person vocation, NEA can take action against anyone for failing to wear mask properly, and to make a matter worse, he was in civilian attire.
4. Now, while others are sitting under the sun, he can really find a comfort under the shelter for himself. Chao ah qua officer!

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Do not use the drink as an excuses not to wear mask in public.
2. SOP for Civil Defense and Police force, only commanding person in full uniform or PT kitt is allowed to lead and/or command but I'm not sure about SAF SOP.
3. Regardless of the person vocation, NEA can take action against anyone for failing to wear mask properly, and to make a matter worse, he was in civilian attire.
4. Now, while others are sitting under the sun, he can really find a comfort under the shelter for himself. Chao ah qua officer!

Senor

He may not be an SAF personnel
Maye a trainer outsourced for other non-military, non-operational matters

If he is an officer, then his behaviour is totally uncalled for

Chao Turtle ah beng, so sia lang ah?

Now very famous liao
Shiok boh?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senor

He may not be an SAF personnel
Maye a trainer outsourced for other non-military, non-operational matters

If he is an officer, then his behaviour is totally uncalled for

Chao Turtle ah beng, so sia lang ah?

Now very famous liao
Shiok boh?

He is not officer. He is PS or Sect Com.