• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Pools - Scratch it!!

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been playing Scratch it! regularly since its inception. Of late, I have noticed that it's increasingly DIFFICULT to strike.

Last time, with $10 purchased, I can get back $2 to $5 very frequently. But now, it is totally near impossible.

Did you guys have the same experience? Or is it my luck very down lately?

I will stop playing it until further improvement in my luck or winning probabilities...

:(

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been playing Scratch it! regularly since its inception. Of late, I have noticed that it's increasingly DIFFICULT to strike.

Last time, with $10 purchased, I can get back $2 to $5 very frequently. But now, it is totally near impossible.

I will stop playing it until further improvement in my luck or winning probabilities...

Brother. You already know that going to lose $5~$8 each time you buy $10. Why still continue buy. You better use the money buy $10 4D or TOTO. At least the 1st wining prize can retire early.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not been scratching the famiLEE's back lately.

Quote Clinton666: You retarded treacherous gay dog:oIo:

You partake in a controlled game, and you expect luck?:oIo:

Even Toto also controlled.:oIo:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
only fools play this game

imagine, if top prizes have already been paid out before tickets sales finish, they will still sell, meaning you have zero chance for top prizes

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only fools play this game

imagine, if top prizes have already been paid out before tickets sales finish, they will still sell, meaning you have zero chance for top prizes

Most are not gunning for the top prize. Playing this, is like, when we were young, where we pay 5cts; to the mamak store ( off the wall), to play ti kum. We know the chances of getting, number 1 (whatever the price was), i sremote, but the 'salivating' thought of winning is irrestible; even though, most of the time we may win only 5cts.

Same here....just SCRATCH IT!...can't get anything, just SCRATC THERE! below...and call it a day..

They are just SCRATCHING IT!! :biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said in another thread, the white scum is trying to recover the GST Rebate that was given out not long ago. Of course they will not say it outright.

Stunts like parking summon, traffic fines, littering, a mini lottery games and who know after upgrading they decide to raise the town council fees...:rolleyes:

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, if any bros here play this game, you will know wat I mean.

Now it is even harder to win the teeny weeny prize....

I will stop playing this until they improve it...

S

Sun Wukong

Seriously, if any bros here play this game, you will know wat I mean.

Now it is even harder to win the teeny weeny prize....

I will stop playing this until they improve it...

Why would SP improve it? Its a controlled game and not 50 - 50 fair chance.
They makan 80% and 20% is for punters.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe recently you are out of luck.