• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore leading in excess death

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231001_073109_541.jpg

The karma of being ball-less and just listen to the govt. Ball-lessness will get you murdered unknowingly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on now Sinkie vaxtards... do you want to blame it on substandard healthcare or climate change? :wink:

810imi.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on now Sinkie vaxtards... do you want to blame it on substandard healthcare or climate change? :wink:
how do you feel living among these sinkies?

i remember a time ( pre-covid) i travel on the bus to JB across the causeway and Singaporeans will commenting on how lousy and inefficient malaysia is blah blah blah WHILE MALAYSIANS ARE IN THE BUS. ...Such arrogance!!!!! why? currency big so big fuck is it, can say anything you want to bring down others??? in Thailand too, very loud leh in front of the service staff. Behave like Calvin Cheng.

Well, let me share with you a reality fact and do a reality check, rich countries have more excess death because they can afford Pfizer and moderna. Poorer countries can only take the lousy traditional sinopharm or cannot buy the vaccine at all.

I always wonder when will karma come to hit them. Oh.. it's the vaccine. They willingly Queue up for it to kill themselves while thinking it is good for them. Karma is very real. the energy and vibration that intertwine with your intentions and actions according to the situation you are in. Even tell them it is a dangerous shot, they still laugh at you. ok then, go die then. it's ur karma and your free will.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, let me share with you a reality fact and do a reality check, rich countries have more excess death because they can afford Pfizer and moderna. Poorer countries can only take the lousy traditional sinopharm or cannot buy the vaccine at all.

Especially so if the ruling class and its associates of a certain country have a vested financial interest in pushing out the P/M shots. :wink:

Some richer countries, they won't be so pushy. For example, Japan. It only started psychoing the Japs to get vaxxed because it wanted to host the (already delayed) Olympics and had to show the 'international community' that it was toeing the line. :cool:

Always follow the money and you will get to the truth of any situation.

1626946095413-png.116962

Wellcome Leap Appoints Ho Ching to Board of Directors
March 18, 2021

https://wellcomeleap.org/ho-ching-board-of-directors/

Wellcome and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Pledge US$300 Million to CEPI for COVID-19 Pandemic Response and to Accelerate Epidemic Preparedness​

https://wellcome.org/news/wellcome-...n-pledge-us300-million-cepi-covid-19-pandemic

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot already? If you didn't get the booster within 270 days after receiving the first two (three?), you would be considered as 'unvaccinated'. :biggrin:
This sounds like looking at cpf statement daily to feel rich. Forgot? I didn't even care about the jab as I never had one.

Last edited: