• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is Not Safe

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very easy ...this happened in a condo and I have said the MC now knows abt it. let's see whether any forumner here is resourceful enough to authenticate what I posted.

How to authenticate without the name of a condo.

I too have been living in a condo for the past 17 years. I've never heard of such incidents involving security. The only people who ever cause raised eyebrows have been tenants, like a Jap guy who swam naked in the pool one time.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me be outrageously frank and honest. there is no blurness for a MALE security guard to enter a ladies' changing room in a condo. only lady security guard is allowed. this blurness is just an excuse to try his luck!!! luckily Tracy was there too! otherwise, GOD knows what will happen!!!!

in the pubic toilets and in malls, no men are allowed to go into the ladies. but aunties are allowed to clean the agents.

one word of caution. if you ladies go to the wash rooms in the malaysian malls, be very very careful...esp those on higher floors. gang rapes have been reported!!!!

singapore is still relatively safer.....but things have changed quite drastically with the employment of too many foreigners of dubious credentials. we do have bad hats ourselves...but the situation has turned a lot more dangerous...

Just out of curiosity, are security men guards allowed to enter ladies toilets in malaysia?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I too have been living in a condo for the past 17 years. I've never heard of such incidents involving security. The only people who ever cause raised eyebrows have been tenants, like a Jap guy who swam naked in the pool one time.

do some CSI..if you are resourceful, it makes it worth the while

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i told so much abt the incident but some people here rubbished me...so let someone here find out more and validate what i said

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha,

Reminds me of an incident at a KTV at selegie. I was abit high after drinking chivas and went to wrong toilet. Stumbled in and pushed cubicle door open. Lo and behold, mamasan inside. We both screamed in shock. She seeing a man and I saw itu patch of amazon forest.

Itu mamasan no complain and later still joined us in our room.:o

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha,

Reminds me of an incident at a KTV at selegie. I was abit high after drinking chivas and went to wrong toilet. Stumbled in and pushed cubicle door open. Lo and behold, mamasan inside. We both screamed in shock. She seeing a man and I saw itu patch of amazon forest.

yours was a genuine mistake and you were apologetic. so no issue

i am wondering whether the malaysian man realises what he did was wrong. Chloe and I just want to make sure that such things dont happen again

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha,

hahaha!!! this very common lah. and these ladies of the night in such places will just laugh it off...or they may just hug you and kiss you....and lead you to your urinal!!!...different from condo lah....:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha!!! this very common lah. and these ladies of the night in such places will just laugh it off...or they may just hug you and kiss you....and lead you to your urinal!!!...different from condo lah....:smile:

yes..mamasan can also show the customer for free?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah! ...

dat burger has no feelings 1 la ... u can call him anyting u hate ...

you may be right.

but i hv met enough egostic males. they are very nice to people who kowtow to them. But they harbour anger and unforgiveness to those who dare talk back to them