• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is Not Safe

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's true. so how to solve the problem?

There are many agencies involved in monitoring and improving this industry. I am confident they can get this problem resolved. It is always $$$ factor. Why S'poreans shun this sector? Why S'poreans shun being Bus Captains or Service leaders? Surely the many scholars we have can provide solutions to this.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many agencies involved in monitoring and improving this industry. I am confident they can get this problem resolved. It is always $$$ factor. Why S'poreans shun this sector? Why S'poreans shun being Bus Captains or Service leaders? Surely the many scholars we have can provide solutions to this.

I don't mind working if they pay a reasonable amount.But knowing how all the scholars work, I don't think Singaporean will take the job in another 20 years

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because these big fries park their ill-gotten gains here contributing to the banking sector. The small fries contribute nothing.

Catching the masterminds mean no pay raise for the pee-a-pee scums, you see.

sounds like a scam that protects the rich and victimises the poor.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn you..too much fapping not good you know..hahaha...too much EDMW also not good

i dont think so. people say too much sex is not good for the man. but i believe every man is made differently. so what is good for one man may not be so for another man.

my believe is, as long as he has the urge and is able to perform, it means he needs it. if a man has enough sex, he will not be able to perform

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i agree with you..i also think they can if they want to. but do they care enough to want to solve it?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they shd at least alert ppl in the washroom. Anyway, is it normal to allow males into ladies washroom in SG? I dont think so, right?

But it seems prevalent that females are cleaning male washrooms while we are doing our business inside.

And these ladies are not old aunties mind you. Some are in even in their mid-20s.

If I haven erection while peeing does that constitue outraging her modesty ?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont think so. people say too much sex is not good for the man. but i believe every man is made differently. so what is good for one man may not be so for another man.

my believe is, as long as he has the urge and is able to perform, it means he needs it. if a man has enough sex, he will not be able to perform

Sex of course is good for men.i meant masturbation.too much masturbation may not be healthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind working if they pay a reasonable amount.But knowing how all the scholars work, I don't think Singaporean will take the job in another 20 years

yes..just look at the true 1st world. their bus drivers are well paid and the country is not short of native drivers. that shd be the correct policy. every citizen who is willing to work hard shd be able to lead a decent life and bring up their family regardless of what occupation they are in.

even garbage collectors and road sweepers can lead reasonable lives. can we reach that level of progress?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people claim that to make a missing person report, 24 hrs is required. Not true. No time frame involved. One can choose to make a MPR anytime one suspects a person to be missing.

very confusing for layman:(

accident has deadline?

molest cases have deadline?

loss of property has deadline?

moles

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But it seems prevalent that females are cleaning male washrooms while we are doing our business inside.

And these ladies are not old aunties mind you. Some are in even in their mid-20s.

this is truly 3rd world.

gals shd not be allowed to clean guys toilets and vice versa.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about that.maybe you can use you charm in here to scientifically prove it :biggrin:.most of the guys will volunteer

i would think that as long as the man has the urge, it is harmless for him to cum. i believe it is more harmful for him to suppress his urge. it may cause him to do some silly things when he has unreleased high urge.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chloe and I just received news from the MC. They have terminated the services of the security guard.

Chloe and I have mixed feelings now

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went swimming with Chloe this morning. After the swim we went to the ladies room to shower and change.

After stripping off our bikinis, I stepped into the shower. Almost immediately, I heard Chloe screamed. I rushed out and was shocked to see an indian security guard in the changing room. He saw Chloe full frontal nude. I covered myself and asked what was he doing in the ladies changing room. He feigned ignorance and muttered that he was in to help switch on the sauna. He was not apologetic. I found out that he is a new security guard recently recruited from malaysia

With so many foreigners, with their different upbringing and values, Singapore is not safe anymore.

What can I do to prevent a recurrence?

Dun change after you swim....