• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore has no balls over Palestinian issue

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another imbecile post! Either u do not not understand geopolitics or u are a goondu that speaks from a place that the sun does not shine upon!

She know nothing except KPKB behind a PC.

For some chumps here, they will still KPKB regardless of what Singapore voted :

1. For Palestine State : KNNBCCB PAP carry Yankees and Jews balls.
2. Against : KNNBCCB PAP carry Muslims balls
3. Abstain : KNNBCCB PAP no balls.

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She know nothing except KPKB behind a PC.

For some chumps here, they will still KPKB regardless of what Singapore voted :

1. For Palestine State : KNNBCCB PAP carry Yankees and Jews balls.
2. Against : KNNBCCB PAP carry Muslims balls
3. Abstain : KNNBCCB PAP no balls.
All these fucktards like Steffychun should just get lost from our wonderful Sinkie motherland.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I voted against in the poll. Will I be arrested or gunned down?

fuctards like u nned not bother to vote.
for a person who cant string a few sentences together, you must as well just fade from this world altogether.:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these fucktards like Steffychun should just get lost from our wonderful Sinkie motherland.

Are your really PAP doggie? Seems like your supporter of Dr Chee Bye.

No PAP doggies will use words like Leegime and Singkee. Of course those who do not use them does not imply that they are PAP doggies.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting no would not have made a difference. So abstain lor. Swing voters are always more valuable than those already in the pocket.

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your really PAP doggie? Seems like your supporter of Dr Chee Bye.

No PAP doggies will use words like Leegime and Singkee. Of course those who do not use them does not imply that they are PAP doggies.

Yes bro, you hit the nail. Goondu is a supporter of Dr Chee Bye IB. He zapped me for scolding Dr Chee Bye and also call me dumb. :(

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes bro, you hit the nail. Goondu is a supporter of Dr Chee Bye IB. He zapped me for scolding Dr Chee Bye and also call me dumb. :(

seeking sympathy for your own zero value addition behavior?
save your energy!
concentrate on making substance type of post!