• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Female Driver Blocks Carpark

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
she drove to the car park entrance, saw the "Season Parking Only" sign and concluded that this is not the season so she parked outside lor

Thats a funny way of looking at it, she also parked her car outside in the sun to "season" it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type no need to wait for mata to come. Use the keys to give the 7 series a nice design can liaoz. Preferably one deep and long scratch from the front to the rear.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
netizens very resourceful.....anyone tracked down the vehicle owner yet?
the slut looks like indian FT

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like some northern indian or eurasian lady.

Definitely a north Indian FT lady. Maybe a (local?) Sikh woman.

The eyes and the bangles she was wearing are a dead giveaway.

Eurasians, south Europeans and mideast people are definitely not that fucked up.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely a north Indian FT lady. Maybe a (local?) Sikh woman.

The eyes and the bangles she was wearing are a dead giveaway.

Eurasians, south Europeans and mideast people are definitely not that fucked up.

Agree.. I also think that this FT bitch is a Yaya North Indian cunt.. Just look at her sharp nose and light brown skin.. These hairy bitches are also a common sight at shopping centre car parks driving their hubby's BMWs and Mercs.. They seems to love stayin at the Eastern area of the island.. From Siglap right up till Katong, one can see these hairy sluts with their punjabi dress walking at every corner of the neighbourhood..

jw5

Loyal
There is one way to deal with these assholes.

Be a stumbling block to them, without doing anything illegal.
If u can but without breaking the law, try to make life difficult or unpleasant for them.
Even if it means just staring at them to make them uncomfortable or giving them wrong directions.
Make them worry that something is wrong, and even after u have walked away, they are still discussing about it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.. I also think that this FT bitch is a Yaya North Indian cunt.. Just look at her sharp nose and light brown skin.. These hairy bitches are also a common sight at shopping centre car parks driving their hubby's BMWs and Mercs.. They seems to love stayin at the Eastern area of the island.. From Siglap right up till Katong, one can see these hairy sluts with their punjabi dress walking at every corner of the neighbourhood..

Staying in the east means a shorter commute to Chennai Business Park.

And that's why they're playing cricket openly in Katong.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smile, be nice and polite, even when they are rude.......then give them directions and send them to holland.

In this way, it makes me feel better even if they don't say any word of gratitude after "helping" them.

Many a time, I tried to be detailed in giving directions since they are in a foreign land, after that they just say "ok", turn and walk.

Some newer entrants are polite, but after being embolden by FAP, some even behave as if it is a locals' duty to provide the service of giving directions.:rolleyes: But the Foreign Action Party made sinkies out to be daft prostitues asking for a helping hand from FTs what to do:confused::o

There is one way to deal with these assholes.

Be a stumbling block to them, without doing anything illegal.
If u can but without breaking the law, try to make life difficult or unpleasant for them.
Even if it means just staring at them to make them uncomfortable or giving them wrong directions.
Make them worry that something is wrong, and even after u have walked away, they are still discussing about it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Female BMW driver blocks carpark entrance for 30 min, then yells at annoyed motorists

female_bmw_driver_blocks_carpark_entrance_for_30_min-thumbnail.jpg

good grief... for an amazing 30 minutes, no one even bothered to get the management to wheel-clamp this vehicle or get the tow truck to tow it away? :confused::confused::confused:

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
good grief... for an amazing 30 minutes, no one even bothered to get the management to wheel-clamp this vehicle or get the tow truck to tow it away? :confused::confused::confused:

I thought of the same thing BUT you know the standard of our building management pple. They probably said outside car park not their problem.

btw this is the lane behind GSM building along Middle Road and is always full of cars illegally parked on both sides of the small lane, even blocking the car park entrance, on weekends. The driver probably forgot its NOT the weekend. My guess is she went to the Indian Temple across the road.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i would take such attitude sitting down.
2. i had some experience at serangoon gardens too.
3. yes, another woman driver literally blocked some entrance while "waiting".
4. who knows what she was waiting for!
5. lost my patience, went up to her vehicle, signalled her to wind down her window.
6. told her pointblank to move her vehicle.
7. make sure everyone is looking at her, making her most uncomfortable.
8. bingo! whore drove away cursing!