• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, We move on to the next question. It's a long journey, will her regular sex life be disrupted ?

If she indeed has a crew travelling along then no issue.....open air gangbang every night.
Else travelling alone it's also easy to hook up with any backpacker angmo.....she comes across with spg tendencies......man I'm envious of those guys

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier photos (Up to Thai border): She got a big bag on the bike and she was carrying a large haversack while on the road.
Latest photo (Esp the selfie on the road with little girl): No more big bag, no more haversack on the shoulder while on the road.

Either she threw everything away, she got robbed or someone else is carrying for her.

Adventurer Khoo Swee Chiow who had climbed Mount Everest in 1998, in 1999 he skied to the South Pole, in 2001 he climbed Mount Ararat in Turkey and he also climbed 8,000 meter Shishapangma in Tibet, in 2002, he skied to the North Pole.

Khoo becomes the first South East Asian and the fourth person in the world to complete "The Adventure Grand Slam," that is, the South Pole, the North Pole and the Seven Summits.

Even such a seasoned adventurer like Khoo when he cycled from S'pore to Beijing despite all the publicity that he would ride by himself, he ended up having a van with 5 crews & one masseuse to accompany him.

The proprietor of Treknology Bicycle shop who sponsored his trip was furious that he only rode 50 kms a day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahhaha. like I said you were made to look like a fool by the biker herself. get real. she was the one who supplied the photo with the lake in the background that made a fool of you. only stupid morons like you would try to cover your stupidity. please try not to be as stupid and boastful like that narong guy. Simple logic don't tell me they don't teach you in NS??? If you have gone through NS you would have known during long march or in temburong the CO would ask you to go to nearest lake or stream and use your helmet to get any water to wash your utensils and for cleaning up. simple logic you don't know??? spare me your engineering crap. so don't talk cock here. huge body of free and accessible water in the huge lake in the background and you mean you do not know you cannot use it to clean up??? don't digress from the topics and points I raised. what engineering crap. no wonder yo and him are born losers. even you and narong are fixated with her body(not the scenary) and shows how low class both of you are ( and of course missed the elephant in the picture in the process i.e. the lake). for pathetic born losers like you who can only imagine about nipples and fantasize abouty her body and virginity , just show how low class both of you are. hahhaha. you never hear upper class people talk like that. hahhahah sound like young kids fantasing. how pathetic and deprived both of you. people like us who move in upper circles do not have to fantasize. we have lots of beautiful and way more sexy secretaries and assistants and tons of opportunities . so eat your heart out. if you don't believe, so be it as it is your loss , not mine. like I said, you have never once caught me off guard or telling a fib. whereas your previous posts have shown your stupidities and ignorance and lies. hahahhahah. born losers revealing their true self by their Freudian slips. ask you high class friends or doctors psychologists what it means as simpletons like you and would not know.. thats why I trapped you and him to posts as the more you posts the more you reveal your true nature. that's why true businessmen never tell who they are or give any info or if they do they better make sure the info is 100% correct or you lose all credubility. bet alot of other people like merl and GD are also reading this and laughing at you and narong childish posts and stupidities. hahahhahahaha. love seeing your 3 stooges making fools of themselves.

Very good post.
Seems you have taken my advice and interwoven your hiso cannon fairy tales into your reply.
Well done only a pro like you can do it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Well said !! I ever ride from Bbk to Phuket on a auto scooter :wink: a lot of people also think I crazy :wink:

You are brave I must say. Even driving from Bangkok to Phuket its like bloody 900km and 12hrs with quick rests. Bravo.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she mollify her fuel tank and the engine ? I know a few angmo do that to their 200cc bike for bike tour , it's very common . :wink:

It's doable but I figure it'll be one long slow ride.
I'm no expert in bikes or have a lot of experience on riding but I used to join my biker friends in charity rides up north yearly. Usually only up to Thai south or bkk but a group of us went up to northern Thailand once.
The 2B bikes can't take the trips and always fall out with engine problem and even the 400cc fall out by the wayside. Only 750cc and above completed the journey.....that said the big Harleys also had own set of problems.....one chap told me his butt was sore from the bike vibrations another told me holding on to become big handlebar was tiresome...... this is from my own experience of (limited) riding and long road trips. Of course there are always exceptions

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are brave I must say. Even driving from Bangkok to Phuket its like bloody 900km and 12hrs with quick rests. Bravo.

When you are young you don't think so much mah . Somemore I put the bagpack between my legs when riding sia !! :wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does RI, 100 plus kms, and this is not comparison, it is common for road riders.

I am a road rider, for 20+ years, long before sinkie roads became infested with pro-wannabes. From the very beginning, I ride once or twice a month, 20-30 km on average. 50-60 km once in a blue moon for longer trips. Never decrease or increase my distance or frequency over the years. So 10km daily for exercise or simply for the joy of it is not far fetched at all.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's doable but I figure it'll be one long slow ride.
I'm no expert in bikes or have a lot of experience on riding but I used to join my biker friends in charity rides up north yearly. Usually only up to Thai south or bkk but a group of us went up to northern Thailand once.
The 2B bikes can't take the trips and always fall out with engine problem and even the 400cc fall out by the wayside. Only 750cc and above completed the journey.....that said the big Harleys also had own set of problems.....one chap told me his butt was sore from the bike vibrations another told me holding on to become big handlebar was tiresome...... this is from my own experience of (limited) riding and long road trips. Of course there are always exceptions

Yes I agreed its going to be a slow ride :wink: if she is riding alone I think bigger bike will have a problem if it falls , it's difficult for her to pick up due to the weight .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes I agreed its going to be a slow ride :wink: if she is riding alone I think bigger bike will have a problem if it falls , it's difficult for her to pick up due to the weight .

If I may quote her on one incident: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1079320795430021&id=100000563335771

What do you do when you fall down?
You get back UP.

This is Tibet's famous 99 bends.
I looked at it and told myself I've got to be careful on this one. So off I went, going slow and steady. Halfway through, I was negotiating this really tight hairpin bend when I saw tiny bits of stones scattered around. "Oh shit" and I tapped on my rear brakes a bit too hard, next thing you know, my rear washed out, both my bike and I went down. Off we went, sliding.. across over to the opposite lane before hitting the barricade, coming to a stop.

Among many of the bends that didn't have a barricade, this one did. If it didn't, my bike and I would slide off and down the cliff. Thankfully too, there weren't any vehicles behind or coming from the opposite direction, otherwise I might become.. Tibet roti prata.

I was alone, and I knew I had to quickly get myself and my bike off the road. First thing I did was.. to take out my camera and capture this moment hahaha. Then I hurriedly went back to get my bike back up. Man, my back felt like it almost broke.

My guide arrived at the scene 20 minutes later, when my bike and I were already by the side so he thought I was taking photos of the scenery

So anyway, thanks to my fully armoured RS Taichi Drymaster gears, I got away completely unscathed.
As they say, dress for the fall smile emoticon
The ride continues!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I may quote her on one incident: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1079320795430021&id=100000563335771

What do you do when you fall down?
You get back UP.

This is Tibet's famous 99 bends.
I looked at it and told myself I've got to be careful on this one. So off I went, going slow and steady. Halfway through, I was negotiating this really tight hairpin bend when I saw tiny bits of stones scattered around. "Oh shit" and I tapped on my rear brakes a bit too hard, next thing you know, my rear washed out, both my bike and I went down. Off we went, sliding.. across over to the opposite lane before hitting the barricade, coming to a stop.

Among many of the bends that didn't have a barricade, this one did. If it didn't, my bike and I would slide off and down the cliff. Thankfully too, there weren't any vehicles behind or coming from the opposite direction, otherwise I might become.. Tibet roti prata.

I was alone, and I knew I had to quickly get myself and my bike off the road. First thing I did was.. to take out my camera and capture this moment hahaha. Then I hurriedly went back to get my bike back up. Man, my back felt like it almost broke.

My guide arrived at the scene 20 minutes later, when my bike and I were already by the side so he thought I was taking photos of the scenery ��

So anyway, thanks to my fully armoured RS Taichi Drymaster gears, I got away completely unscathed.
As they say, dress for the fall smile emoticon
The ride continues!

She's very lucky !! If bigger engine bike I don't think she could pick it up :wink: by the way , from Changmai to pai also have more then 100 bends very dangerous too , but the scenery make up for everything .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's very lucky !! If bigger engine bike I don't think she could pick it up :wink: by the way , from Changmai to pai also have more then 100 bends very dangerous too , but the scenery make up for everything .

I have to salute her.
I travel to Pai and got carsick.....next trip took the helicopter.
Again I stress I'm not jealous.....I'm confident enough to admit a girl is better than me......
And I stress I'm jealous of the guys that get to bonk her.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to salute her.
I travel to Pai and got carsick.....next trip took the helicopter.
Again I stress I'm not jealous.....I'm confident enough to admit a girl is better than me......
And I stress I'm jealous of the guys that get to bonk her.....

A lot of people get car sick when traveling from Chang Mai to pai . But if u are riding it's ok it's just very dangerous because of the incoming vehicle because the road is very narrow . I also nearly die when riding to pai . But it's a good experience . I always tell youngsters to do what they wanted to do when they are young since they have the energy .

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even such a seasoned adventurer like Khoo when he cycled from S'pore to Beijing despite all the publicity that he would ride by himself, he ended up having a van with 5 crews & one masseuse to accompany him.

He is literally "riding by himself" if the crew went along in a van.
Likewise if she "rides solo". :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
. . . . . . by the way , from Changmai to pai also have more then 100 bends very dangerous too , but the scenery make up for everything .

I have to salute her.
I travel to Pai and got carsick.....next trip took the helicopter......

Love that drive Dec/14. Drove from Chiangmai to Pai and back Pai is a strange place, almost magical. The drive, there are so many places to stop for photo shoot. There were 4 people in the car and 2 dogs all enjoyed and the first time the dogs flew from Bangkok to Chiangmai. :biggrin: