• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Budget 2013

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a smoker, but increasing the prices of cigarettes is merely profiteering. Demand for cigarettes is quite inelastic, smokers have to smoke.

If you want to help smokers quit, subsidize nicotine patches etc. But no... spending money to help the people is not the PAP's way.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Employees above 45 years old, both Employer and Employee CPF contribution goes up. More money for Ho Jinx to punt liao. :mad:

Meaning? To further encourage employer not to hab any employees above 45? Great! :wink:

Can we fucking withdraw our CFF at 45? Oi our moni leh...:biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a smoker, but increasing the prices of cigarettes is merely profiteering. Demand for cigarettes is quite inelastic, smokers have to smoke.

If you want to help smokers quit, subsidize nicotine patches etc. But no... spending money to help the people is not the PAP's way.

Agreed....

why pretend to be doing everybody a fucking favour when all you really wanna do is profit from the addiction...

wanna do something real and ballsy and good for the people....

BAN SMOKING IN SINGAPORE LOR!!!!

boh lampar to do this but got lampar to oppress sinkies

WTF!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No free gifts?? so disappointing... ha ha ha , there is no, you pay first I give you later?? no?? mostly 'creative' accounting packages...right side take out, left side put back, front pocket take out, back pocket put in & rotate round & round & round..till you only see a shiny orb & get dazed!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
No free gifts?? so disappointing... ha ha ha , there is no, you pay first I give you later?? no?? mostly 'creative' accounting packages...right side take out, left side put back, front pocket take out, back pocket put in & rotate round & round & round..till you only see a shiny orb & get dazed!!

You are really daft to even dare to hope. All free gifts will be given in 2016 or just before the next GE.