• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Boleh Lah!!!

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah brudder , TS starts a thread on Singapore's world class governance and pragmatism. Not on clones and master cloning lah. Maybe we have adopted the best of all the clonal theory in the world of first class economic and social governance. Tioh boh?

Why Ms SuAnn suddenly disappears? Are you SuAnn ???:smile:
hahaha i wish i have a cunt...can get MONEY from men...hahahah

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle is the UNDISPUTED CLONE MAKER,

oh dear please don't offend the clone masters here....not me lah. these are the super heroes and inter-galactical cowboys with power and magic. i would not want to touch them. they are the untouchables here.

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear please don't offend the clone masters here....not me lah. these are the super heroes and inter-galactical cowboys with power and magic. i would not want to touch them. they are the untouchables here.
kopiuncle....the expert in TCSS...please dun zap me for exposing u hor..please.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle....the expert in TCSS...please dun zap me for exposing u hor..please.....

aiyah me a harmless old retired singaporean lah....where got expert. there are many experts here. read their intellectual discussions with a thick dictionary...some words also cannot understand..

so singapore's world class governance is good or not? we singaporeans are the luckiest people on mother earth??? tioh boh???...the recent tragedies in usa, in india,in china and in middle east...and in japan....how lucky we singaporeans really are. better kiss the ground everyday instead of spitting at it...be eternally grateful to pragmatism, peace and harmony.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah me a harmless old retired singaporean lah....where got expert. there are many experts here. read their intellectual discussions with a thick dictionary...some words also cannot understand..

so singapore's world class governance is good or not? we singaporeans are the luckiest people on mother earth??? tioh boh???...the recent tragedies in usa, in india,in china and in middle east...and in japan....how lucky we singaporeans really are. better kiss the ground everyday instead of spitting at it...be eternally grateful to pragmatism, peace and harmony.....

Kena fuck by PAP for years still can consider lucky ?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communists had alternative views. They set back the USSR and China by 50 years. We must make sure the leftists in Singapore never destroy Singapore.

nothing to be impressed...its perpetrate PAP growth and marginalised those who have alternative views.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many got richer, some got poorer. many got promotions.some got kicked out. some became kings and queens. some became paupers. political life in any country is like this. it depends where you are...which side you are in....and whether you bet the white horse, the black horse or the under horse...haha!

but things will level up with time....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes , change will come only if PAP is out .

PAP as a political party is ever evolving to fit into the puzzle of modernity. The Old PAP is different from the NEW PAP. But it has to keep on evolving, improving, repositioning,renovating, relocating and rejuvenating to keep itself relevant...and that is the secret of its eternal success.

Many political parties die a natural death and become museum relics. But PAP's impact on Singaporeans is indelibly imprinted and engraved in stones.:smile:....Not easy to change the mindset of the 60%.:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Communists had alternative views. They set back the USSR and China by 50 years. We must make sure the leftists in Singapore never destroy Singapore.

a very enlightening point. yes, the great henchman destroyed so much of the chinese mind that it is now almost gone....but of course alternative views do help to shape major policies too...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP as a political party is ever evolving to fit into the puzzle of modernity. The Old PAP is different from the NEW PAP. But it has to keep on evolving, improving, repositioning,renovating, relocating and rejuvenating to keep itself relevant...and that is the secret of its eternal success.

Many political parties die a natural death and become museum relics. But PAP's impact on Singaporeans is indelibly imprinted and engraved in stones.:smile:....Not easy to change the mindset of the 60%.:smile:

Changing for the better or worst ? :wink: that is the question :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Faith does not mean anything uncle :wink: the current suitation tell me Singapore is getting from bad to worst .

every cloud has a silver lining remember....be positive. if everyone has positive energy, this place will glow with confidence. if everyone is down and out, this place will be doomed...the butterfly effect remember....so let us put some effort to make this little dot a better place for all....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:smile:got to koon liao brudders....hope when i wake up in the morning, singapore will still remain safe, comfortable and peaceful....good niteeeeee:smile:

good nite SuAnn..lol :smile: