• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Ambasador writes to AP on Shane Todd's murder court case

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See lately news.. US spy on HK and China.. so gungho sia.

So.. why US ships n planes dun dare come to SG? They probably hor, haf better spyware then PRC.. probably la.

us ships use changi as a maintenance, re-supply, and repair depot. submarines included. planes too if an aircraft carrier docks. sg is one of us' many spy hubs. the us navy use her as a safeharbor; the cia use her as a safehouse. also good for spying on other navies and merchant vessels going thru' the region. :cool:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of my friends who are in the US have commented to me (via email) that ppl have been asking them if the police here were corrupted.. or even inept.. and why simple stuff as dusting for prints were not done.. but left to the officer's assessment at the scene. They really couldn't answer and they really felt awkward.

The "corrected" article by AP has done it's "job". The seeds of doubt have been planted in those who have read the article.. whether Sg ppl, ppl who have been or not been to Sg.. and i don't think it helps that the ppl in the offices here (law and all the others) realize the magnitude of certain implications of being perceived as "callous", "careless", "untrained" and "backward".. even "prehistoric" in the supposed guidelines and all.

Confidence in how things are done here may have taken a serious dip in the eyes of those who have read AP's "corrected" article.

The West don't know how screw up sinkapore is until they have seen it. News report don't tell the complete picture. That's why those angmos who have lived here for some time have such strong contempt for sinkees.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The West don't know how screw up sinkapore is until they have seen it. News report don't tell the complete picture. That's why those angmos who have lived here for some time have such strong contempt for sinkees.

Ah come lah see if Obama will impose sanctions just when his toyboat USS Freedom is at Changi.

Wonder why no US sailor is mysteriously dead while Shane Todd supposedly died by suicide (or Hollywood style murder?)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah come lah see if Obama will impose sanctions just when his toyboat USS Freedom is at Changi.

Wonder why no US sailor is mysteriously dead while Shane Todd supposedly died by suicide (or Hollywood style murder?)

Obama will not impose sanction lah ...he sits on the fence all the time. But will he cast a veto if Congress passes a bill to impose control on technology transfer to sinkapore, it depends whether Obama is getting humtum then.

Who killed Shane Todd? I don't think it is the sinkees but the Tiongs. But sinkees help to cover up.

Why are you suggesting sinkapore kill US military men?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama will not impose sanction lah ...he sits on the fence all the time. But will he cast a veto if Congress passes a bill to impose control on technology transfer to sinkapore, it depends whether Obama is getting humtum then.

Who killed Shane Todd? I don't think it is the sinkees but the Tiongs. But sinkees help to cover up.

Why are you suggesting sinkapore kill US military men?

I'm asking why not kill the US Military men--they are a bigger threat since China fears US military "re-balancing".

Why kill the depressed scientist who only wants to screw Filipino

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm stunned you call that a stunner. more like char siew bao. sun ho is what (not who) i would regard as a stunner. :biggrin:

majority of them turn into massive cows and the sari obstructs the love handles from hanging out after birth, but she would've been a looker in her prime.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm asking why not kill the US Military men--they are a bigger threat since China fears US military "re-balancing".

Why kill the depressed scientist who only wants to screw Filipino

Aiyah ...Shane Todd knew something mah the Tiongs don't want the US to know. Then Tiongs ask sinkapore to help cover up. Of course, as you can tell, the cover-up wasn't perfect.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ...Shane Todd knew something mah the Tiongs don't want the US to know. Then Tiongs ask sinkapore to help cover up. Of course, as you can tell, the cover-up wasn't perfect.

You think US navy sailors are not a better target?

All you facts a suspected not proven