• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SinfuL DeLicasies..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seared brinjaLs with hae-bee-hiam::wink:
Oh, you are such a foodie. Got soft spot for brinjals, and yours with hae bee hiam is my 1st (visuals). In LOS, their roundish egg plants earn a funnnie -bad for guys balls:p

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess in LOS, they pracicaLLy add aLL types of brinjaLs into their food; there must be at Least 20+ diff varieties
right bro ?..get to see them each time i visit the Thai supermart in GoLden MiLe compLex.:smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
74.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Braised rabbit fish with Leeks.Notice those expLosive mouth-watering roes:

sin.jpg

Rem how our parents aLways forbid us to eat these roes, just incase our maths' grades goes down..
:wink:

essen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Braised rabbit fish with Leeks.Notice those expLosive mouth-watering roes:

sin.jpg

Rem how our parents aLways forbid us to eat these roes, just incase our maths' grades goes down..
:wink:
rabbit fish = peh tor fish? my fave, steam it and dip in home made chilli :biggrin: