• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since owner and moderator of forum allowed Valium malay son of whore to smear me in my thread and every filthy thread, so am I allowed to do the same

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium go reply my post in every thread. You need to reply to win mah if not lose already Xia siay malay bully dog son of whore
@Valium you filthy bully m&d dog cannot lose you know like how you spammed in my threads and all those slut whore mistress defaming me Song Song. That’s your pathetic way to win in life. I am a virgin is a fact you malay dog rat snake hide in rat hole spamming one million times also cannot change the fact. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay son of dirty whore @Valium you have lost by your own definition of winning. Pui your filthy public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Xia suay LOSER @Valium Malaysian Cantonese sucking Indian cock tell evil lies like breathing air. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal

erm could you go easy on the vulgarities please?