• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

since i m going to be history soon.. might as well..

jw5

Loyal
whats my beef with char_azn dog.

Didn't agree with you when u went after Char_Azn initially even though I didn't like his posts either. Even asked u why and u replied with the same reason. :o
Subsequently, when he went crying to Sam and then wanted you to declare in the forum that you won't "go after his brother", my support changed to you. :biggrin:

The fact of the matter is that in real life, there are lots of people like Char_Azn. Haven't u realised that among your relatives, colleagues and acquaintances? They always want to sound logical and informed with their "Yes, but..........", "Well, it's good but it could be better........." "If you look at it this way.............", etc etc.

He's not really that bad as a forummer, neither are you. Just tone down the "whacking" a little and we can all continue to be entertained. That's what we are here for right? :wink: