• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ver 2.0

B

Baluku

When you see a snake, what does it say?

Pssssssssssst! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are an animal like a snake, you can talk too like the snake. Why not?

"LIKE " and "IS " a snake is different .. Don't get confuse again :wink: I " like " a snake does not mean I AM a snake :wink:

So... how can a snake talk :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are all animals. Are you a plant?

I thought you said I am your creator Aka god ?
you believe in evolution ? son , i thought you believe in creator ? by the way you are not an animals ( if you insists then ok lor :wink: ) atheist call it ..homo sapiens :wink:

So coming back to the question :wink: how can a snake talk :wink: ?????

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THE TALKING SNAKE :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

PISSSSSSSSSSST.........PISSSSSSSSSSSST..............PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST:wink::wink::wink:

bbbbbb.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
since you are not an animal you must be a plant right?

Who says man is not an animal? We learned that in Science. Not sure how you see it. But now you also agreed that you are an animal. That is very good. At least we have an agreement here. Now stop beating around the bush - do you have a soul?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who says man is not an animal? We learned that in Science. Not sure how you see it. But now you also agreed that you are an animal. That is very good. At least we have an agreement here. Now stop beating around the bush - do you have a soul?

bro u use this pond for fishing while I use another pond :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you agree that both you and the snake are animals, why then are you surprise the snake can speak?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Since you agree that both you and the snake are animals, why then are you surprise the snake can speak?

I am very disappointed with you for not answering, which for you would be a very simple question.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter said:
bro u use this pond for fishing while I use another pond :wink:

I don't have the time to fish for long hours but I can join you now and then. When I catch a big one I will stay away for some time enjoying my catch.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very disappointed with you for not answering, which for you would be a very simple question.

I am disapointed you want to stray from the thread topic to something else. This thread is about a talking snake. If you can talk, why cant a snake talk?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
I am disapointed you want to stray from the thread topic to something else. This thread is about a talking snake. If you can talk, why cant a snake talk?

Why are you so impatient? You answer my question which is no problem for you and I will get back to it.