• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simi is the most 'song' in life?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was about 11-12 yrs old, someone asked me that question. later in life, i was asked that question again when i was about 18, by another chap.

bros n sisters in this forum, please share your views. gays are invited too.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
升官发财死老婆,

I can also make do with Claire being taken out of its miserable life too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the early years of my working life, there was a lady in the same department who was my sales rival. Although we were cordial in public, there was nonetheless some tension because we were both gunning for the same promotion and position. One night, after socializing with clients, we had too much to drink. And I woke up in bed the next morning with her. We both were naked, and there were condoms and empty beer cans and vodka bottle lying around. She gave me that sheepish look and we shortly left. After that, she never competed again with me for promotion. I got that promotion and later on, when I left to set up my own business with some partners, she came along too. Today, she's still working for me.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early years of my working life, there was a lady in the same department who was my sales rival. Although we were cordial in public, there was nonetheless some tension because we were both gunning for the same promotion and position. One night, after socializing with clients, we had too much to drink. And I woke up in bed the next morning with her. We both were naked, and there were condoms and empty beer cans and vodka bottle lying around. She gave me that sheepish look and we shortly left. After that, she never competed again with me for promotion. I got that promotion and later on, when I left to set up my own business with some partners, she came along too. Today, she's still working for me.

now i remember..............i was the one that passed you the condom mah..............

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The most "song" experience in life is when we release/expel anything out of our bodies. Take for eg :

- ejeculate (this is self explanatory)
- pang sai (when having a stomach ache, after you shit, you will feel damn "song")
- pee (when having high tide, after you urine, you will feel damn "song")
- vomit (after having too much to drink or eat, vomiting will make you feel "song")
- spit (spitting out phelm and other yucky stuff will make you feel "song")
- blowing nose (blowing out mucus and other yucky stuff will make you feel "song")
- popping a pimple ("song" feeling after squeezing out that white stuff and black-head)

The above to me, are the most "song" in life. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most "song" experience in life is when we release/expel anything out of our bodies. Take for eg :

- ejeculate (this is self explanatory)
- pang sai (when having a stomach ache, after you shit, you will feel damn "song")
- pee (when having high tide, after you urine, you will feel damn "song")
- vomit (after having too much to drink or eat, vomiting will make you feel
"song")
- spit (spitting out phelm and other yucky stuff will make you feel "song")
- blowing nose (blowing out mucus and other yucky stuff will make you feel "song")
- popping a pimple ("song" feeling after squeezing out that white stuff and black-head)

The above to me, are the most "song" in life. :biggrin:

spot on, bro. u answered it all. 100/100.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, my crazy kakis and I discussed this subject before. We had a good laugh that evening. :biggrin:

for the shit n pee, it isnt after that but immediately after you shoot out the pee and when u first discharge your bomb. that feeling words cant describe.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
for the shit n pee, it isnt after that but immediately after you shoot out the pee and when u first discharge your bomb. that feeling words cant describe.

yep, the "song" feeling will be immediate once you start releasing. And it gets better and better until job done. Then ...................total "songest" satisfaction!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when i was about 11-12 yrs old, someone asked me that question. later in life, i was asked that question again when i was about 18, by another chap.

bros n sisters in this forum, please share your views. gays are invited too.

When I was in jr. high, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts...
In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no
passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl...
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional...
Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I
needed a girl with some stability...
I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got
excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some
excitement...
I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She
rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She
was directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition...
After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was
so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned...
Now all I want is a girl with big breasts...

The above is a classic joke (but has truth in it), reproduced on websites such as this one : http://www.yuksrus.com/sex_breasts.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning it was juicing and 2 meals cumming out together as one contiguous 6.9-inch lump of type 4 turd. most song ever.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u nigger she fucked you in the ass and you still act like a tao kay.