• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siloso Beach Victim Exposed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Siloso Beach Victim Exposed!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Fatimah Rocker (ahbengsomg) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jan-6 12:42 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 27) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26762.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
27x1im8.jpg

The molesting incident during the 2009 Countdown Party has outraged thousands of people of over Singapore. Click here to see the how the 4 indians touch the poor girl.
A lot of people says that she deserved it due to several factors such as her dressing. A lot of people also doubt whether it was a "she" due to the fact that it was rumoured to be a man.
If you take a look at the picture above, it seems to me that it was a "he" wearing LINGERIE for a countdown party. </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FIrstly, i do not think the video shows the same girl as the pic as it is first put up by a racist sinkie loser.

I do believe the dark skin touchers were touching an FT. Not a sinkaporean. I do agree with their choice of choosing a girl, who wants to dirty their hands with sinkie filth.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
help you post the other picture which is not widely circulate. it helps people to judge better whether is the girl in the 1st picture the victim.

a12yyc.jpg

G

Ginchiyo Tachibana

FIrstly, i do not think the video shows the same girl as the pic as it is first put up by a racist sinkie loser.

I do believe the dark skin touchers were touching an FT. Not a sinkaporean. I do agree with their choice of choosing a girl, who wants to dirty their hands with sinkie filth.

Talk cock lah! They are ladyboys which are your favorites! :biggrin::oIo:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Siloso Beach Victim Exposed!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>AI (3_M) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>AhBengSong <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (30 of 32) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26762.30 in reply to 26762.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
27x1im8.jpg
24mhw9i.png

Quite obvious it the same person. Also compare the eyebrown

Seems like "she" had did something to the nose and chin.

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 1/7/2010 9:26 pm by AI (3_M)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Fatimah Rocker (ahbengsomg) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jan-6 12:42 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 27) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26762.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
27x1im8.jpg

If you take a look at the picture above, it seems to me that it was a "he" wearing LINGERIE for a countdown party. </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Spotted Tonychat ! fuck him ! fuck him! :biggrin:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the 4 ah nehs were molesting guys all night long?

Just like 911, I believe some people are holding out on sharing their photos hoping to make a monetary profit from it. In the video "her" bikini bottom was pulled way down for a split second?. Snap! Snap! Click! Click! Pisang?:eek::eek:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like 911, I believe some people are holding out on sharing their photos hoping to make a monetary profit from it. In the video "her" bikini bottom was pulled way down for a split second?. Snap! Snap! Click! Click! Pisang?:eek::eek:

hmmm... maybe tats why heshe run off so fast

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think at one point the bayi at the back tried to stick his finger into her ass. That is why you see her bend down quickly.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big hooha for nothing more than a public whore show, whole incident looks like staged performance.

There may be no "victims" because no police report made so far.

I think at one point the bayi at the back tried to stick his finger into her ass. That is why you see her bend down quickly.

hossey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian Man accused of Raping a Dog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This the first of its kind case in India in which a crime against an animal is being treated on par with a crime against humans, the prosecution is going to tenuous lengths to prove the rape of a dog.

A 26-year-old taxi driver from Mumbai, charged with having sexual intercourse with a dog, told a sessions court that he should be given bail because the police was not in a position to record the victim’s statement.

Mahesh Kamat was arrested from Tardeo on August 30 and booked under section 377 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). It deals with offences relating to ‘‘unnatural sex’’; cops also slapped him with the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (PCA) Act. However, Kamat — in custody since his arrest — pleaded that the PCA was not applicable to him as the dog he was charged of having intercourse with was a ‘‘stray’’ and not a ‘‘pet dog’’. He also said that he had been falsely implicated in the case.

The court though turned down the plea saying there was enough evidence against him. Moreover, it said that Kamat’s alleged offence had disturbed the residents of the area and the act amounted to cruelty to an animal.

Path-breaking steps are being taken like semen samples, injury marks and dog's hair in the nails of the suspect, used in patently non-consensual sex. This case is being seen to bring in a historic change when Section 377 of the Indian penal code would be used to punish people for unnatural sex. However the case of stray dog in Tardeo, which was allegedly raped by a taxi driver, shows how the authorities are still unclear how to handle such incidents. On the first night, the police were not sure if they should lodge the case and find a section to charge the accused.

http://www.techtipspro.com/2009/09/i...aping-dog.html

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doesn't look like the same person, although the hair length and hair colour seems to be the same. The transsexual seems to have more angular features, different navel ring and different bra too, although its the same pink colour. Also, the "victim" has a white butterfly on her hairdo, which the trans does not.

Just my 2 cents after comparing the video and HWZ photos.....

icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>AI (3_M) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>AhBengSong <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(30 of 32) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26762.30 in reply to 26762.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>

Quite obvious it the same person. Also compare the eyebrown

Seems like "she" had did something to the nose and chin.

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 1/7/2010 9:26 pm by AI (3_M)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>