• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sick child molester bluff young girl his kuku is a thermometer!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120225.151144_ngbankeong.jpg

lianbeng replies buikia: lucky not u lah! :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, you can identify paedophile very easily, those who prey on female children, you look at their eyes, they have certain glint in their eyes. those who dun believe can place side bet with me...? for those who prey on young boys, i still trying to find out how.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, you can identify paedophile very easily, those who prey on female children, you look at their eyes, they have certain glint in their eyes. those who dun believe can place side bet with me...? for those who prey on young boys, i still trying to find out how.

so you been looking at the mirror lah................

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
only you yourself know...i know pple who are tended towards boys yet they pretend to lean towards girls...i dun quite understand why...? maybe, it's a normal thing to act like a man, i think...:rolleyes:

so you been looking at the mirror lah................

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two stories.

One story is painted with all the lurid sex details detailing how he tricked his young victim to be his sex toy.

Another story is painted romantically as him and his young victim having feelings. However after having sex, he quickly dumped her but is described as she "pushed him away".

The actual fact is both had sex with a minor and both used lies to get what they wanted out of the minor. Both are pedophiles. Why is one described by the news media as a fairy tale like thing and another as a monster?

Cuz one is local sinkie and the other is "respectable" ang mo FT (as assumed by most suaku sinkies who think ang mohs big stick)

Last edited: