• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Show Me a Politician That Never Lies

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Biggest liars so far :
Trace together data cannot be used by mata

Singapore to enter world Cup in 2010

Last but not least: singapore to attain swiss standard of living.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee hsien loong singapore - I donch tell lies it is just that no one believes me

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's list the Sg politicians lies. Let me start off:

GST is to help the poor.
Vaccinations will be voluntary.
We will allow nurses to wear tudung from November.
We will hold petrol levies at 45% permanently.
The premium for medishield life paid is definitely not a lie, it is for a good cause

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's list the Sg politicians lies. Let me start off:

GST is to help the poor.
Vaccinations will be voluntary.
We will allow nurses to wear tudung from November.
We will hold petrol levies at 45% permanently.
Heart surgery cost only $8
HDB is not a lease
Singapore has no local talent
Foreign talents help create hundred thousands of jobs for local
Cotton came from Sheep
Mask is not necessary if you are not sick during pandemic
Vaccination prevent death of covit-19 infection
Zero community case is called dark alert phase, 3500 daily cases is seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
Halimah Yacob is being elected "Unopposed" by public

....you can add dozens and dozens to the list, as each month there is always something new to add.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nose is fine. I don't vote for politicians who tell lies in Parliament. Neither do I worship a god that calls himself as the 'best of liars'.
Parliamentary privileged is the benefit of lying. Everyone does it.

And you worship a man who eats, shit, sleep and gets sick. You might as well join the Hindus and worship animals and idols. Oh I forgot, there are already plenty of idols in your church.