• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the danger of creating too many clones. You should concentrate on only one main avatar here. I'm not even sure which post you've made that I've read and hence make up my mind about you.

I agree but when you stick to one and you are an anti PAP forummer, clones will try to flame you. But i went overboard making them. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA is a white hat as pointed out by Rogue Trader and has been from the very start. He has been handling the stalkers and spammers. He has also been posting general interest items in a number of folders. Anti-establishment from the start.Since OA came in the number of spammers were not as bad as before.
sorry leh u got me mixed up. i am not the one who spent years to create hundreds of clones. how will i know everything?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I did a bit of research just like you did on ivebert.

Gay bicycle rider

just becos i exposed your gay sexual preference u come out with a lame accusation that i m a pap mole. I hav to say its a smart counter from u. Btw where the investigation u hav done? Cannot show means u only bullshit ok.

Btw my sources told me u become gay becos u kena mass ass rape by 23 bayi singhs while u were in sec sch. My further investigations confirmed it to be 100% true.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
just becos i exposed your gay sexual preference u come out with a lame accusation that i m a pap mole. I hav to say its a smart counter from u. Btw where the investigation u hav done? Cannot show means u only bullshit ok.

There is nothing wrong with being a pappy supporter. 60% of sinkies are on your side of the fence and proud of it. You should learn stand up for your beliefs.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderation is the key. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Pappies dogs as well. I just want a civil conversation to see what, how they are thinking. When people resort to stupid acts like spamming, flaming, then the conversation is gone. I've gotten infractions from Sifu before, and subsequently just complained to him about it. Later scroobal cleaned up the immigration folder and the problem is gone. Just recently, I've found out he is a Pappy dog. If I've gone overboard, and resented the infraction, I would have created multi clones like you did in order to protect my "honour".

I agree but when you stick to one and you are an anti PAP forummer, clones will try to flame you. But i went overboard making them. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m anti pap to the core.

There is nothing wrong being a gay. U were born this way. Come on just admit it gay bicycle rider.

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with being a pappy supporter. 60% of sinkies are on your side of the fence and proud of it. You should learn stand up for your beliefs.

What's wrong with being a PAP supporter? Most of them are rich successful people in high places while the opposition supporters are mainly living in slum areas like Geylang and work as cleaners.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with being a PAP supporter? Most of them are rich successful people in high places while the opposition supporters are mainly living in slum areas like Geylang and work as cleaners.

He might be one of those that are not rich. Sure, most, but I'm sure if you are rich why would you bother spending so much time and effort in here?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
He might not be one of those that are not rich. Sure, most, but I'm sure if you are rich why would you bother spending so much time and effort in here?

Yeah sure migrant loser. I m definitely richer than u as i do not need to migrate to another country as a second class citizen becos unlike u, i can do well in sg. U no frens in aussie? Gotta stick in some sg forum even thou u claim to be happily migrated? Dumb.

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
He might not be one of those that are not rich. Sure, most, but I'm sure if you are rich why would you bother spending so much time and effort in here?

An opposition supporter who is rich is called a PAP supporter. Have you seen the calibre of opposition members in Singapore? Most of them have holes in their brains. The opposition only managed to win one GRC - Aljunied. Only the Hokkien speaking Geylang gangsters living in the Aljunied ward voted for the opposition, because most in the opposition are Hokkien speaking gangsters. Chee Soon Juan is one such person, he tries to put on a weird ass English accent but he is obviously Mandarin speaking because he speaks like he has no emotions and sounds so ESL to me. Hokkien gangster Chee even married a Taiwanese Hokkien speaking woman to boot. They are probably drawing Chinese amulets everyday at home, you know those kind.

There was even one loser with a parrot who called himself doctor when all he was was a Chinese quack scammer with a shop selling dangerous unknown herbs ripping off naive Mandarin speaking people.

It is pathetic.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have no doubt that you are pro Singapore. But you tend to see things in a narrow light. Sam has his own agenda business wise but he created this forum and it was groundbreaking in any context when the dissent in any form was unheard. This forum revealed all the dirty things in PAP and the Govt. Yet you have been on the back of Sam from day 1. When we speak bad of Singapore, we speak of PAP and the Govt. When Singaporeans leave for greener pastures, most have ties and affinities to Singapore. But one has to look after their future just as forefather from China did when they headed to Nanyang.

If you look at your postings, there is no indication of anti establishment rhetoric.you spend more time bashing Sam and Tony chat. Bashing Tonychat I understand and I too don't understand why Sam tolerates Tonychat as it is obvious Spam like TeeKee. .

Take a step back. Which is the most anti-pap forum. Surely it must be SBF and a track record to show. Who created this forum and who is running this form? Surely it is not the PAP. You used to attack me but I ignored it. Naturally I assumed that you like the the PAP.

I suspect that internally you can't separate Singapore and PAP and therefore silent on the latter
I m anti pap to the core.There is nothing wrong being a gay. U were born this way. Come on just admit it gay bicycle rider.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find it difficult to believe Sifu is a PAP dog. Only notice that he is known for screwing Tonychat who disses Singaporeans

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you look at your postings, there is no indication of anti establishment rhetoric.you spend more time bashing Sam and Tony chat. Bashing Tonychat I understand and I too don't understand why Sam tolerates Tonychat as it is obvious Spam like TeeKee. .

Tonychat doesn't copy and paste the same message over and over. Although the theme is repeated day in day out, the presentation of the same theme varies. He also posts his messages in the correct folder.

In Teekee's case, my request was very simple... please put your stuff in the "religious discussions" folder. His retort was that he refused to post there unless I removed the "crap" image in the religious forum preamble. I replied that I had artistic license to place graphics that I considered appropriate for each section of this site for the simple reason that it was my forum. If he didn't like it, he was welcome to evangelise somewhere else.

My instructions were simply ignored.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
sifu is a good guy la. Screw that tony and the sam and screwball.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to screw the forum host while remaining a regular participant of this forum. Could this be the cyber version of "bravado" which earns you your patch because I don't retaliate?

I know I've said it many times before but doesn't it make more sense to take your business somewhere else? That's what I do after I've had an argument or altercation with any establishment. I don't set foot in the place again.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to screw the forum host while remaining a regular participant of this forum. Could this be the cyber version of "bravado" which earns you your patch because I don't retaliate?

I know I've said it many times before but doesn't it make more sense to take your business somewhere else? That's what I do after I've had an argument or altercation with any establishment. I don't set foot in the place again.

I recall a comment from a forum host and the gist of it, was, "being a guest in the home of the host, you don't return the hospitality by abusing and insulting the owner of the house after having enjoyed his meal."