• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Should I remove the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Cestbon shut the fuck up la. You don't ask Sam to ban people for u cos u ban them yourselves. Remember the time when I ban u after u banned me? Don't make me fuck u hard again.

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm fine tuning the moderation and trying to come up with something that will please as many people as possible.

As far as I can see, most favour the freedom the courtyard cafe / politics sections but don't want the same argy bargy throughout the forum.

The best thread in the courtyard cafe is the "Living in JB" thread which is almost free of trolls and flaming thanks to the level headed response from the main contributors to that thread to taunts.

If I can achieve the same in the emigration folder by keeping out BOTH the pro sinkies and the anti sinkie brigades, it'll hopefully regain some of its former glory.

WTF man, your forum is filled with Hokkien gangsters, after all, such genre of forums normally attract scums, many of them are pimps and Geylang regulars from the sex forum.

If you really want to make changes then don't allow some random loser Hokkien cunt to neg posters and push them into moderation at will by removing their reputation points. Take away the stupid moderation and reputation system. A free-for-all forum should be free for all to post. Only the spammers, clones and repeated stalkers should be put into moderation.

Only the Hokkien Mandarin speaking gangsters would do such shit. Typical gangster lowlife behaviour. They stalk and harass ppl in real life, they do that online as well.

Lock 'em up and throw away the key.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Optimus Prime...I woke up in the morning to read your posting and it is all rubbish and vulgarities. Do u want to be courteous? Or do I need to say "please" through the cooleo way?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay bicycle rider

all these while u left obnoxious ivebert alone and now that he is gone, u suddenly felt an urge to deal with obnoxious characters. Wat an coincidence hor. U n ivebert gay partners right. Sorry i exposed this secret of yours ok.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Gay bicycle rider

all these while u left obnoxious ivebert alone and now that he is gone, u suddenly felt an urge to deal with obnoxious characters.

I have no urge whatsoever to deal with obnoxious characters. If you check my vote, I cast mine against any form of intervention other than the use of the ignore feature. However, there have been numerous requests from other members to deal with those who are "destroying" the forum. I therefore started this poll in order to gauge public opinion.

What's the latest instructions from your pappy masters? Have they told you what to post this week? Please advise.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee still around?

According to Singveld, teekee = clone master of few hundred clones = ccbkennymgm

very easy to know one what. just track down that guy’s IP address. He has hundreds of clones but not hundreds of IP addresses.

haha....what will God say to him?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I've read that. Why would he need so many clones. His old nick TeeKee was pretty eccentric and interesting. The clones he has just diluted the message he makes. I think he is more a coward from using clones then man up and get bashed by just using one. You must admit, TonyChat, LeeTahBah are pretty "brave", still stick to their usual nicks without resorting to clones.

According to Singveld, teekee = clone master of few hundred clones = ccbkennymgm

very easy to know one what. just track down that guy’s IP address. He has hundreds of clones but not hundreds of IP addresses.

haha....what will God say to him?

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
but not hundreds of IP addresses.

Please refer to post no. #9 :biggrin:

Also all TeeKee's postings were deleted and banned by Leongsam when the OA was already around. That fucker is another PAP mole who gave my clones infractions because i assed clones from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to post no. #9 :biggrin:

Also all TeeKee's postings were deleted and banned by Leongsam when the OA was already around. That fucker is another PAP mole who gave my clones infractions because i assed clones from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

wait a sec...so which camp u belong to? u not from PAP meh?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say that i am a clone maker but from PAP? What made you say that? You have been here 24/7 so how can you not know? :biggrin:

sorry leh u got me mixed up. i am not the one who spent years to create hundreds of clones. how will i know everything?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care if you are from PAP or Oppo, or just undecided. I think having all groups in the forum makes it a more interesting and colourfull place. I would very like to hear what these Pappy dog has to say, not just the abuse they hurl with their anonymity. Perhaps there would be a good chance to change or work out some compromise between both camps. This is what a strong democracy is suppose to be like. Unfortunately, with the infraction system, this gets degenerated into name-calling, infraction wars. The system of infractions maybe fun for Sam, but this is prone to abuse as many have pointed out. Moderators, should only be the ones that give infractions/serious bans. 24hours just exacerbate the problem if it results in spams, flame wars. When this happens, I hope more appropriate actions can be used.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the danger of creating too many clones. You should concentrate on only one main avatar here. I'm not even sure which post you've made that I've read and hence make up my mind about you.

You can say that i am a clone maker but from PAP? What made you say that? You have been here 24/7 so how can you not know? :biggrin: