• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Free speech are for first world pple.

sinkies just do not understand it.

I mean how can a bunch of low life sinkie loser behave in a first world manner, their sinkie behavior is already of 3rd world rated, even the Thais are many folds better than them.

first world people have self-respect and not bend down to get screw by the govt daily plus still try to get some benefit from their lord after letting them screw. Pathetic low life sinkie losers.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can guess, you can shortlist, you can deduce. However, I have not revealed the nick.:wink:

BTW the guy who sent me that PM wasn't complaining about members insulting each other. He was asking how I could tolerate being abused by a member of my own forum.

It is all too easy even with a list that contained 29 characters with (inf). Somebody here already gave away the most likely candidate to be. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only a few ppl with (inf) here. Me personally dun enjoy sucking Sam's cock. But i can shortlist a few who enjoys. hehe

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Examples are dankos' stalking of Char_Azn and SIFU's ad nauseum "cheebye kia tonychat.." response to every single one of tonychat's posts.

wah leh! How do I miss this post for so long

Yah! I got case to comprain oso, got one guy attach alarm bell on my nick, every time I post he will come in and call me botak

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take what Sam says with a pinch of salt la. This is the same siao guy who will praise Mac computers, but bash iPhone. The same siao fella who suck ang mors cocks, but dislike renting house to them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Take what Sam says with a pinch of salt la. This is the same siao guy who will praise Mac computers, but bash iPhone. The same siao fella who suck ang mors cocks, but dislike renting house to them.

The problem with you is that you see the world in black and white when there are actually many shades in between.

Apple produces a range of products. Some are excellent. some are crap. An iPhone is not a Mac. It's a phone trying to be a computer or a computer trying to be a phone. It's not good at either.

As for Ang Mohs let me put it this way... When it comes to creativity and inventing things, they're a great bunch. When it comes to partying, they're disgusting.

No one group is good at everything and no company can excel across its whole product line.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with you is that you see the world in black and white when there are actually many shades in between.

Apple produces a range of products. Some are excellent. some are crap. An iPhone is not a Mac. It's a phone trying to be a computer or a computer trying to be a phone. It's not good at either.

As for Ang Mohs let me put it this way... When it comes to creativity and inventing things, they're a great bunch. When it comes to partying, they're disgusting.

No one group is good at everything and no company can excel across its whole product line.

Funny. I learnt stereotyping from u.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, you know who my grievance and complaint are against since you yourself started this topic.

JW5, if you still want to stalk me with groundless allegation of deception, please come into this thread and state your case, and leave the other threads with constructive and informative discussions alone. If not, then fine, we leave each other alone henceforth.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not an appropriate analogy. All he was saying was that I should exercise some authority. In real life, if abuse his hurled at a person in charge and there is no response, the mob will get bolder as they see for themselves that challenging authority has no consequences. That's how regimes are brought down.:biggrin:

I guess most of us are fine with some small flaming and insulting of each other and I can see that you take a very liberal approach to it. The only exception is that when the insults carry over to the person's family. In the case of Dankos and Char_Azn, I do not view either of them wrong. In fact, I have to salute Dankos for his persistence in exercising his beliefs and Char_Azn for sticking it out in this forum despite knowing his picture and contact details are pasted all over the forum.
Personally, this is one of the only 2 forums I've participated. The reason is that people in this forum are not afraid to let their views be known and there is little moderation in place. Despite the little moderation, I still feel that this is a very orderly forum with the occasional mobs getting crazy once in a while. But such unrests are being quickly put down.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah leh! How do I miss this post for so long

Yah! I got case to comprain oso, got one guy attach alarm bell on my nick, every time I post he will come in and call me botak

Uncle Midday, your post made me laugh until the PRC girl across my table in the library looked at me with such a disgusting look!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Funny. I learnt stereotyping from u.

Yeah but your but your stereotyping is far too general. You need to refine your methods and recognise the fact that there are sub groups within a larger group and that even within a group exists a range of strengths and weaknesses.

It's not all "4 legs good 2 legs bad".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the latest news in oakland, a thief attempted to steal a century old 200-lb brass railing right in front of the entrance to city hall, under the nose of city officials and security cameras. these fuckshits are getting more brazen.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Warm and sunny in Aussieland mate. Hop over the ditch when you get the chance.

I have another home at the Sunshine Coast near Mooloolaba. If it doesn't warm up soon, I'm outa here. I find OZ too hot and humid in summer. NZ has a more pleasant all round temp but it can get too cold for outdoor stuff in July/Aug