• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i bed this married atb chiobu?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you ask a stupid question about the possibility of war between Singapore with indonesia and malaysia, and now this other stupid question. Why don't you just kill yourself and answer all our questions, which is "How stupid is uglyloser, really".?

u r a very angry man. suggest u take a chill pill and take a walk by the beach at ecp. u need therapy. :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to 'once saved, always saved?'

hey bro in Christ. Thanks for yr clarification. I mean i would be participating in an sinful act of adultery, i.e. being an accessory to this transgression. I will definitely pass!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First you ask a stupid question about the possibility of war between Singapore with indonesia and malaysia, and now this other stupid question. Why don't you just kill yourself and answer all our questions, which is "How stupid is uglyloser, really".?

He is kopiuncle lah.. The low life PAP loser.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
God has helped me greatly despite my numerous life adversities. I don't want to let HIM down just for 30mins of sex

Jeeze... how people attribute coincidences or natural flow of things to divine intervention..... sigh....

How brain-washed can you be?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very suai, my brother was a lucky chap always strike lottery 1st prize and 2nd prize. went to bed with his friends' wife and kapu. everything he touches turned to shit. now in prison for CBT.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
God has helped me greatly despite my numerous life adversities. I don't want to let HIM down just for 30mins of sex

Why dont u:
1. ask her to masterbate u....or
2. u blindfold n ask her to rape u instead.........then report back here.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shes married and has a superb body, faired skinned, C cupped tits.

She has offered herself to me. I considering atm. Im Christian, so adultery is definitely against my religion. But im thinking this is too delicious a babe to pass up.

Since so many pple r screwing around freely, should i go for it too ? Appreciate some advice from Sbf bros. Thanks:wink:

renounce Christianity at once.................take up Judaism, then you can even screw her mother without worries.............all man-made fake religions anyway.............

also, make sure she pays you for your sexual services...........and she must pay for the hotel and your transport also............

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She has offered herself to me. I considering atm. Im Christian, so adultery is definitely against my religion. But im thinking this is too delicious a babe to pass up.

Since so many pple r screwing around freely, should i go for it too ? Appreciate some advice from Sbf bros. Thanks:wink:

Dun do it. Is against your religion..Your GOD will not forgive you.

Think about it, if you keep your dick to yourself, you will enjoy 10,000 times more when you go to heaven.

Praise the Lord, Haelujah.

Dun be a sinner like me...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean to say Christian can not screw ?? She offer to you FOC take it talk later!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro in Christ. Thanks for yr clarification. I mean i would be participating in an sinful act of adultery, i.e. being an accessory to this transgression. I will definitely pass!

Hey dude, I am a contrarian in these matters. Just pass on it as you say. Unless you are in love and going to marry her , nothing good comes from it. If your conscience is speaking this loudly, listen to it.

Last edited: