• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking News: James Raj Hacked MOE Website while in Jail

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the first thing that came to mind when i saw the headline was : didn't they catch the guy already?

Dear Wendy,

Dont you know that PAP extremely good in only one thing and that is to tell lies after lies.
PAP tell lies from almost the beginning when they say Singapore was nothing but swamp and fishing village until smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY came along.

PAP told lies that they love you and will take good care of you but instead went on to fuck and screw and rape all of us of about 500?? 600?? 700?? billions into LKY stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay themselves , their dogs, their kangaroos and civil serpents to continue fucking and screwing and raping us of even more billionls

PAP then lied it was all planned maintenance but which went longer and longer than planned.

Ah Loon then finished shitting in his pants and tell his cahorts the pretending must be upgraded.

PAP pretend to catch Messiah and produced idiot James Raj who pretended to be Messiah so PAP will not lose face.
Kangaroos all got into the act and pretended the pretense was real as by then, what was real and what was rubbish and what was pretense all merged into one another.

go back to munching munching popcorn

glug glug lug lug beer

ROTFLMAO now and then

looking at my bottle of XO thinking of the big yum seng when I share that with one and all and sing and dance on the streets

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP pretend to catch Messiah and produced idiot James Raj who pretended to be Messiah so PAP will not lose face.

While I agree with you that pappies tell a lot of lies, I do not believe James Raj is a production lies lah. If Raj is a prepaid actor, pappy will run into risk of being blackmail by him in future. Like in movies, eventually pappies will need to silence him once and for all. I think raj is just a typical IT guy trying to R&D on hacking and suay suay kena arrested as a scapegoat to be messiah lor.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I agree with you that pappies tell a lot of lies, I do not believe James Raj is a production lies lah. If Raj is a prepaid actor, pappy will run into risk of being blackmail by him in future. Like in movies, eventually pappies will need to silence him once and for all. I think raj is just a typical IT guy trying to R&D on hacking and suay suay kena arrested as a scapegoat to be messiah lor.

You such expert on PAP so do tell me the time that PAP had not lied to us?

Just one time will do

CPF?
HDB?
How they all love Singapore and Singaporeans?

How they all are compasses of morality?

How they never will lie?

Do tell me!

I am all ears

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You such expert on PAP so do tell me the time that PAP had not lied to us?

Just one time will do

CPF?
HDB?
How they all love Singapore and Singaporeans?

How they all are compasses of morality?

How they never will lie?

Do tell me!

I am all ears

Have to disappoint you..I can't think of any that are not lies.

Side Note : your original post appeared that you think Raj is hired by pappy to act, which I do not think so.
However it is still consider a lie for them to anyhow leeport messiah has been caught lah.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
That James Raj is the lousy hacker who has been caught and now in jail.

This Jack Riderr, whoever he might be, is a pro hacker who will not be caught.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to disappoint you..I can't think of any that are not lies.

Side Note : your original post appeared that you think Raj is hired by pappy to act, which I do not think so.
However it is still consider a lie for them to anyhow leeport messiah has been caught lah.

Raj is a guy that they caught and got their hands around his balls.
Was it not said Raj also took drugs as well?

With their hands squeezing Raj balls and other hands with knuckle duster, even I will say anything.
For that matter, so will you or any other.

BUT our time will come very very soon

Smear of shit on sole of shoe cannot last much longer and soon soon soon LKY will die his long and painful agonising death

And the hooting and hooting will start

Unless ofcos, you think PAP such paragon of justice and wonderful people instead of the scum of society with no fucking moral compass of any kind and greedy and vicious beyond the worse of triads and mouth all watering at the thoughts of hundreds of billions instead of the kuching kurad millions that they getting now

WE ALL WILL YUM YUM YUM SENG!

AND MESSIAH WILL BE TOASTED AND WELCOMED INTO SINGAPORE TO JOIN WITH US ALL IN SHITTING ON TOP OF LKY GRAVE

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raj is a guy that they caught and got their hands around his balls.
Was it not said Raj also took drugs as well?

With their hands squeezing Raj balls and other hands with knuckle duster, even I will say anything.
For that matter, so will you or any other.

BUT our time will come very very soon

Smear of shit on sole of shoe cannot last much longer and soon soon soon LKY will die his long and painful agonising death

And the hooting and hooting will start

Unless ofcos, you think PAP such paragon of justice and wonderful people instead of the scum of society with no fucking moral compass of any kind and greedy and vicious beyond the worse of triads and mouth all watering at the thoughts of hundreds of billions instead of the kuching kurad millions that they getting now

WE ALL WILL YUM YUM YUM SENG!

AND MESSIAH WILL BE TOASTED AND WELCOMED INTO SINGAPORE TO JOIN WITH US ALL IN SHITTING ON TOP OF LKY GRAVE

Do not be happy too fast . The ultimate lie could come when your so called "smear shit of XX..." dies and not being leeported , afraid that sinkies will yum seng and thy all lao kui..so they might preserve the dead body with ice :eek:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not be happy too fast . The ultimate lie could come when your so called "smear shit of XX..." dies and not being leeported , afraid that sinkies will yum seng and thy all lao kui..so they might preserve the dead body with ice :eek:

Hooi!

I even predicted this as a likely scenerio.

Ah Loonie so frightened of the hooting yet to come that Ah Loon will shit and pee in his pants for a week.
The he will quickly run road with his entire family before being hooted by the scums of society now smiling smiling and nodding nodding at him.

The so called inner circle will let us all know.

If you can have billions will you not want the fucking billions?

Inner circle not gong gong even if they pretend to be gong gong
They all bidding their time, while sharpening sharpening knives.

Ah Loon is a fucking fool , but he not entirely stupid.
Unless Ah Loon trust those smiling smiling and nodding nodding at him now.

Then he deserved to be hooted.

EITHER WAY, WE ALL WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH TO YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND THE STREETS