• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shld the Old Guard of AWARE accept defeat gracefully?

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
AWARE has a brand new leadership. They were voted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the charter governing associations. The matter should be cut and dried, right?

Apparently, not – far from it, it seems. As many of the ex AWARE committee members are calling for a special assembly to table a vote of no confidence.

Is that right? I am not asking you whether that’s legally right; rather is it morally right to throw out the ballot box and resorting to the battering ram – when one doesn’t get one’s way?

Coming to think of it – why is it so hard for the ex committee members of AWARE to accept outcome of the vote? I am well aware, a few issues have been bandied around; suggesting even the manner in which the new exco committee came into power was staged managed. Others have even labeled it as an outright case of the moral right asserting its Christian values on all of us – I shan’t go into those thorny areas; only because they have been discussed at length in certain quarters of blog-o-sphere.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=7787