• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitty times chin boliao. Why is this even news?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn
chao turtle

knn chao turtle
so what jamban face want huh?

20210825_125136.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays ST papers gettg thinner n thinner. I tot it was BH. Any boliao news also can. Or else hw to justify the price for $1.10? :eek:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays ST papers gettg thinner n thinner. I tot it was BH. Any boliao news also can. Or else hw to justify the price for $1.10? :eek:

knn
:roflmao: before covid
$1.10=rm3.30
i tompang my j.b. colleague buy
nasi lemak dabao here
eat song song until
kabul and
vancouver

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember... 'not-for-profit'. :wink:

The only good thing about the Shitty Times is the ST Forum... you might get a quick chuckle after reading some moron's published letter. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who gives a fuck how they feel about producing a defective product.

And they obviously don't realise that if they're dead and gone and the defective daughter is still around she becomes someone elses burden.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medical bill will cost a bomb. I dunno if there are insurance in case babies are born defective which can be purchased during pregnancy.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark Lee is lucky to bonk an air stewardess. God knows how many more young actress he bonk on the side.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with the daughter?

knn

Actor-comedian Mark Lee faced one of the toughest challenges in his life when his daughter was diagnosed with kidney disease in 2018, but he had to hold back his tears and stay strong.

The 52-year-old, who has one son and two daughters, found out that his youngest child Calynn had a rare kidney disease known as glomerulonephritis. She was five years old at the time.