• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shitskin Sinkie family to be deported from Australia. Fuck off to India!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/#

Singaporean teen pleads with Australia not to deport her family due to father’s medical condition

The family's visa application, however, has been denied because Vanisre's father was diagnosed with a minor kidney disease and the family could be deported back to Singapore in days.
Vanisre Rajasegaran and her family (change.org)
AUTHOR
Jewel Stolarchuk
DATE
August 10, 2019
CATEGORY
Featured NewsHome NewsInternationalWorld

https://www.sammyboy.com/whatsapp:/...-her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...-her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...-fathers-medical-condition/&via=Independentsg
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...+her+family+due+to+father’s+medical+condition
http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/#

- Advertisement -
Singaporean teenager Vanisre Rajasegaran is pleading with the Australian authorities to stop their plans of deporting her family back to Singapore, due to her father’s medical condition.
18-year-old Vanisre, her parents and younger brother are all Singapore citizens. They migrated to Australia seven years ago and settled in Victoria, Warrnambool.
Vanisre’s father works in aged care while her mother works for the local council. Vanisre and her 8-year-old brother are both in school and she is set to complete high school and attain her Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in three months.
The family’s visa application, however, has been denied because Vanisre’s father was diagnosed with a minor kidney disease and the family could be deported back to Singapore in days.
- Advertisement -
Desperate to stay in Australia, the place they now call home, the family is begging Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs David Coleman to let them stay in Australia.
Asserting that her father does not expect help from the government to manage his medical condition, Vanisre told the local press: “I feel that the people who are genuinely contributing are being penalised.”

She added: “He’s definitely not a burden. He doesn’t even want to cost anyone from the Commonwealth any money. He doesn’t want to have dialysis or a kidney transplant. He has even opted out in his will.”
Vanisre also started a change.org petition, pleading with the authorities to let them stay in Australia, which has accumulated nearly 45,000 signatures. Addressing the petition to David Coleman, Vanisre appealed:
“My family and I are being forced to leave Australia in the next 28 days. Currently, I’m on my 16th day while writing this plea to stay in Australia. We have been residing in Australia for 7 years. I am a school captain at Brauer College in Year 12 and have only 3 more months till finishing my VCE, and my brother is 8 years old.
“My brother was only one and a half years old when we came to Australia. To him, this is his home. This is our home.
“Our plea to stay comes from the disapproval of immigration because of my father’s health condition. However, my family and I have so much more to offer as we are genuine contributors to our community in country Victoria, Warrnambool.
“My father is so much more than his health condition however no considerations have been taken as to my father doing his best to improve his condition and even to the extent opting out medical treatments to avoid burdening the healthcare system. He shouldn’t have to do that just to keep his family in Australia.
“We have built a life here and we give back to the community. I have been a proud Victorian representing Victoria on national grounds in leadership competitions. My mother contributing significantly to the community through her role as an early years coordinator with the local council.
“My dad who goes beyond his duty of care to make the senior citizens final moments a meaningful ones a lifestyle coordinator. My brother who only knows the Australian way of life, his friends and school all here in Australia.
“This is a very stressful time for my family, and it is utterly disappointing that our contribution and participation in the wider community has not been considered. It is hurtful that of 18 and 8 years of age my brother and I lead clueless futures when really at this age we shouldn’t be made to feel this way.
“It is upsetting that my father, who is the reason behind my success, is being penalised for carrying a condition when really, no one should be made to feel this way.
“My family and I although not yet citizens see ourselves calling this place our home regardless of our status.
“By signing this petition you will be fighting to help my family and I to stay in Australia and most importantly complete my VCE. Currently, we are pursuing a ministerial intervention and it would be great for the immigration minister to know that we deserve to stay through your support.”
Sign the petition HERE.
- Advertisement -

https://www.sammyboy.com/whatsapp:/...-her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...-her-family-due-to-fathers-medical-condition/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...-fathers-medical-condition/&via=Independentsg
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...+her+family+due+to+father’s+medical+condition

72,000FansLIKE

1,000FollowersFOLLOW

4,000FollowersFOLLOW

1,000SubscribersSUBSCRIBE

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas willing to spend mind-blowing amount on...

Woman who spends SGD2 a day now owns three homes and...

Top tips on being the best AirBnB guest ever

Suspected cat abuser on the loose, kills adopted cat within 48...

Lee Majors Is Almost 80 & How He Looks Now Will Bring You To TearsYour Daily Lama|

Sponsored

Singaporeans Born Before 1969 Can Try This Invisible Hearing Aid for FreeNessa Hearing|

Sponsored

The 10 Richest Families Of The World. Especially No. 6 Is A Complete Surprise.MoneyMorningPaper|

Sponsored

This Couple Is Disrupting A $2.3 Trillion IndustryWealthMastery.asia|

Sponsored

Your Fingers Can Tell You a Lot About Your Personality. What Kind of Fingers Do You Have?Tips and Tricks|

Sponsored

Causing Cancer! Stop Eating These 18 Foods!Best Healthy Blog|

Sponsored

Wife of Late WWII Pilot Discovers Shocking Truth After Seven DecadesTop Womens Mag|

Sponsored

Man finds plane hidden in the jungle, but when he looks insideOMG!|

Sponsored

Indian family on holiday in Singapore steal over S$4,000 worth of chocolates, clothes and cosmetics – The Independent NewsLatest Singapore News and Headlines, Top Stories and Alternative Perspectives.The Independent

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas willing to spend mind-blowing amount on...

Woman who spends SGD2 a day now owns three homes and...

Top tips on being the best AirBnB guest ever

Suspected cat abuser on the loose, kills adopted cat within 48...

Karaoke enthusiast hospitalised with a collapsed lung after singing high notes

ABOUT US
Contact us: [email protected]
FOLLOW US
© The Independent News (Singapore)

Indian family on holiday in Singapore steal over S$4,000 worth of chocolates, clothes and cosmetics – The Independent News

Lee Majors Is Almost 80 & How He Looks Now Will Bring You To TearsYour Daily Lama|

Sponsored

Singaporeans Born Before 1969

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this guy is a naturalized Sinkee, then he should be stripped of his Sinkee citizenship and send back to Ah Neh land.

If he is a true blue sinkee, then he will be warmly welcome back. We must give him credit for trying to flee from peesai.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
06CBE20B-A34D-4E44-A9B5-A877F413B039.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this guy is a naturalized Sinkee, then he should be stripped of his Sinkee citizenship and send back to Ah Neh land.

If he is a true blue sinkee, then he will be warmly welcome back. We must give him credit for trying to flee from peesai.

Only those foreign ah neh will use Singapore as stepping stone to migrate elsewhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 6.9 years still on visa? should have obtained pr sooner. can’t be in another cuntry on visa indefinitely if they plan to immigrate legally. truly moronic. no one to blame but themselves.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry for these ah nehs...the libturds will ensure that they stay

Father's desperate plea: 'Please don't deport my family'
news, latest-news,
A family living in Warrnambool has been told they may face deportation to Singapore in weeks. Rajasegaran Manikam, his wife Premawathy Balasupramaniam and their children Vanisre, 18, and Vela, 8, moved to Australia in 2013 seeking a better life. Ms Balasupramaniam was offered a job working at Florence Collins in Warrnambool in 2015 and the family moved to the city. "We fell in love with Warrnambool, this is a beautiful place," Mr Manikam said. Mr Manikam was born in Singapore but has Indian heritage and said opportunities for his children there were limited. Vanisre is in year 12 at Brauer College and dreams of studying medicine, a dream that would be crushed if the family is deported. "In Singapore in a year there will be one or two Indian students who get a position at university," he said. "If we go back she will have to start year 10 again and I think her fire will just die." Mr Manikam spent $150,000 moving his family to Australia and more than $50,000 attempting to obtain permanent residency status. However, that bid has been rejected because Mr Manikam has the early stages of kidney disease. Mr Manikam said he had no symptoms of the disease and with the help of medication and a vegetarian diet he has increased the function of his kidney from 20 to 47 per cent. He said he was heartbroken that his condition was threatening his children's futures. "When my kidney fails I will not go on dialysis and I will not get a kidney transplant," Mr Manikam said. "I don't want to take money from the Commonwealth." When the family's visa expires on August 21 the couple will no longer be allowed to work. Mr Manikam has sourced letters of support from his doctor, Member for Wannon Dan Tehan, Father Lawrie O'Toole and a number of other community members. His daughter has started a petition online and the family is in the process of seeking assistance from Immigration Minister David Coleman. Thousands of people had signed the petition just hours after it was posted on Monday night. The Standard was also inundated with pleas from students at Brauer College to help their friend. You can sign the petition here. Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.
https://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/trans...7f22.JPG/r0_200_3942_2427_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an ah neh, could you advise us how to tell the difference between local and foreign ahneh? Was it by smell?
Foreign ah neh speak Hindi. Local ah neh speak Tamil, how to tell the difference I don't know...but local ah neh don't really have the ah neh accent when speaking engrand. N foreign ah neh despise local ah neh