• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sheng Siong giving wet markets the boot

pro2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DdUf-WvIuPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DdUf-WvIuPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In case this video got deleted in Youtube, I have also uploaded it here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcvv9p_sheng-siong-giving-wet-markets-the_news

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious, isn't it? PAP doesn't care about and indeed doesn't want wet markets anymore. Public wet markets are vote losing grounds for them. Remember Bukit Gombak and Hougang? However, PAP directly shutting down these places, or particularly shutting out these stallholders, would come with political costs. Along came Sheng Siong to solve their problems and even pay them for it.

Sheng Siong strategy is also obvious. It doesn't matter wet or dry, as long as it's profitable outlet for their food import agreements with foreign suppliers. They just want to squeeze out the stallholders. They're not interested in rentals. They want the stalls. Then hire cheap FT employees to run the stalls. It can remain wet market for PAP political agenda and public sentiments. With wet markets privatised, there can be a ban on political parties walkabout there.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious, isn't it? PAP doesn't care about and indeed doesn't want wet markets anymore. Public wet markets are vote losing grounds for them. Remember Bukit Gombak and Hougang? However, PAP directly shutting down these places, or particularly shutting out these stallholders, would come with political costs. Along came Sheng Siong to solve their problems and even pay them for it.

Sheng Siong strategy is also obvious. It doesn't matter wet or dry, as long as it's profitable outlet for their food import agreements with foreign suppliers. They just want to squeeze out the stallholders. They're not interested in rentals. They want the stalls. Then hire cheap FT employees to run the stalls. It can remain wet market for PAP political agenda and public sentiments. With wet markets privatised, there can be a ban on political parties walkabout there.

quote for truth :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard a rumours... it say... dunno whether a daughter, grand daughter, grandmother, whatever of sheng siong is... gf, concubine, 2nd wife, whatever... of a male member of familee... Anyone got more details on this...:rolleyes:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard a rumours... it say... dunno whether a daughter, grand daughter, grandmother, whatever of sheng siong is... gf, concubine, 2nd wife, whatever... of a male member of familee... Anyone got more details on this...:rolleyes:

You got it the reverse. The Sheng Siong boy is the bf of the Lee girl.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got it the reverse. The Sheng Siong boy is the bf of the Lee girl.

I c... not much diff leh... still in 1 big family wat... No wonder sing song can prosper lah... so... buying from sing song oso means supporting familee... knn... from now on... if sing song ish the oni place in sg to buy toilet paper... i use my hand to wipe my arse :wink::biggrin: