• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghainese are the most capable women in China. However they are the worse to be with. 尾仨(why?) Because they are very 作 (pretentious). They will only take care their own kind, and sacrifice the man like this preying mantis as he carry on fxxking with his small head while loses his big head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

Shanghainese women are the most 思洒敌(十三点)A.K.A crazy. They torture their men with household chores, treat them like sex slave and demand the man's earning and giving them only 10 dollars allowance. They treat man like 港都 (stupid). They treat their own friend well, but never their man's friend well. They are extremely calculative.

Worse, some will demand your child to follow their surname. 他妈地 (个气你泻)(shanghai swear) . Treat you like (乡物您) alien from country side.
A lot of time they can make you angry till (碰到天花板) (Shanghainese slang) hit the ceiling.

The most ridiculous one is you must learn speak Shanghainese because their fxxking mother cannot speak standard mandarin!

I am speaking from real experience. Best is have them as girlfriend, never as wife. Shanghainese woman? 车系!(shanghainese) 我呸! Tell your friend to read this post, if he still don't wake up, show him video the end result of this preying mantis.

The best way to handle Shanghainese people is, the same way you handle a Bankrupt who desperately need to borrow money from you. Turn around and run away!!!!!!!! If you fail to run away, you find that suddenly, your problem/worry-free life will suddenly become nothing BUT problems and worries.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently had been chatting with a Shandong lady. He is not the kind of pretty lady. Very normal and peasant type of lady.

She is very forth coming and she says she like me. I think she is quite liberal in a sense. Her EQ is higher then most of Singapore Women. Singapore women can be very smart and articulate. But they are more towards combative side. That also a difference between women from different places.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet to hear anything good about women from Shanghai. Most chio comes from Chongqing. Their women make good moneyin our top HFJs.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thant is one very EXPENSIVE screw! Imagine how many times your fren can go Tian An Men and screw with $750K. Better advise him accordingly.

Hard lah. Maybe even after he kena cleaned out, also won't realize his folly. Men always think that their chicks are different from others and that they have the charm and ability to ensure that their chicks are different. Don't believe, just go read the sister forum under Matters of the Heart Folder :biggrin:

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Singapore women can be very smart and articulate. But they are more towards combative side. That also a difference between women from different places.

Combative .. sinkies women? Not so. So far, no sinkie woman ever convicted in court for cutting off man's penis.

Smart and articulate ...yes, certainly because they earn more than most men, confident and talented. You don't earn more than what they get, you better stay far far away and that is why many sinkies women are spinsters.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard lah. Maybe even after he kena cleaned out, also won't realize his folly. Men always think that their chicks are different from others and that they have the charm and ability to ensure that their chicks are different.

This is why people say love is blind. Cannot see the quicksand in front, still refuse to see it as quicksand until two feet in it and realise it is too late.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to handle Shanghainese people is, the same way you handle a Bankrupt who desperately need to borrow money from you. Turn around and run away!!!!!!!! If you fail to run away, you find that suddenly, your problem/worry-free life will suddenly become nothing BUT problems and worries.

Quite true. Shanghai women are generally aggressive, loud, assertive, uncouth and rude. Once get entangled with them, it is not easy to get away. Better run when you encounter any girl from Shanghai.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

But he told me, this girl really love him.
Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

After your fren paid for the house for her .. it will be the end of the story..
she'll abandon your 50 years old fren... asked him don't be a stupid fool... for $500k she cunt many many Shanghai tang girl in Shanghai....many many PRC girl in Geylany!!! why pay $500k for one cunt!! PRC bitch are all the same they are after your money....they are extremely good in wayang!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she'll abandon your 50 years old fren... asked him don't be a stupid fool... for $500k she cunt many many Shanghai tang girl in Shanghai....many many PRC girl in Geylany!!! why pay $500k for one cunt!! PRC bitch are all the same they are after your money....they are extremely good in wayang!!

Exactly......

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, much as I want my good friend to settle down well. I too, don't see this working out well for the reason you stated. He is thinking with small head not big head.

Have also suggested to him to just test water, by claiming financial difficulty in business, and can only pay 30%, the rest the girlfriend has to take care of it and see what happened.

Any other suggestion is welcome too.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, much as I want my good friend to settle down well. I too, don't see this working out well for the reason you stated. He is thinking with small head not big head.

Have also suggested to him to just test water, by claiming financial difficulty in business, and can only pay 30%, the rest the girlfriend has to take care of it and see what happened.

How about telling her he can't buy the house at all because of financial difficulties, and asking her for a short term loan to tide them over instead?

That should get her going.......................... :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your friend fork out the money then he will be the biggest sadfuck....
Google if you dunno what this term means...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your friend should rent an apartment first. See if marriage works out. Many excuses to give - cash flow problem for instance. I am quite sure this is the best option to test the water.