• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful and Despicable PAP Regime Downtown Line 1st Day Failure

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the joker who said standards and reliability have been improving with fewer breakdowns?

image.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mongoose99999 • 16 minutes ago −
I have a suggestion for you ministers, civil servants etc, why not you & your ministers, MRT bosses, cronies etc give up a substantial portion of your salary to make it 'Socially Acceptable' and donate that to NGOs, charities etc ! Grace Fu will choke in her golden dim sum but she's of no consequence !

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think SMRT gives a flying fuck to the break-downs.

More break-downs mean more excuses to raise fare. Why not?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong will you his theory below:

GST is good for the poor

Downtown Line break down is good for the passengers

Taboo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, MRT broke down because sinkies xenophobic, then FT not happy and did not do their job properly, hence sinkies' salah again.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cocksuckers never come in to defend? kopicunt and gang where are you? Downtown open you clap like chimps, screw up all disappear?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kwong Moh • 18 minutes ago −
Quite ashamed of MRT, opening not even one day get service disrupted. So how to get good MRT services? Mr PM Lee, those accompanied you on your JOY RIDE should step down or cut their pay to save the operating cost for service improvement.

Loong just want to enjoy the ride with you ! Why you ask him to step down ? it an isolated incident. But anyway, if the train didn't break down on Loong visit is good enough.

HOw about Peasants ?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Minister of Transport must be glad that it happened on Day 1 and not when his boss was riding.

Imagine having to lead your boss down the MRT tunnel!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHA ! another isolated incident. almost every week will have isolated incident in sinkieland, sibe funny place.

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they ashamed of themselves? I don't think so as I don't think they give a fuck or competent enough to give a fuck.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Minister of Transport must be glad that it happened on Day 1 and not when his boss was riding.
what you cannot see is on the track behind the last train a large team of smrt staff pushing the train to ensure no stoppage...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset