• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shall I ask my wife whether she works part time in Geylang?...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u Still can Yippie..later your wife see you go geylang also want a new husband then you know.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

No worries... All i nid 2 tell her is i m meeting dis girl who got lobang to buy LV at half price... she str away bite the bait leow...:p:p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u sure it is not you selling those pirate LV??? Dnat told me you are selling those pirated VCD and LV bags.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

mata.. r u listening... ms needs a cup of kopi...:biggrin: :biggrin:

No worries... All i nid 2 tell her is i m meeting dis girl who got lobang to buy LV at half price...

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,

Hit the "quote" button when replying, remove any excess text that is not relevant and hit "submit reply".

The quoted portion will be all nicely boxed with the nick of the person you are quoting hotlinked to the appropriate post. :wink:

Thk u for your advise, oops advice :o

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many would like the idea of shitting too near where you eat. Its not as if its unheard of, that, some flight attendants pull off a fast stint while they're overseas. What if the missus conjurs an excuse, saying she's gonna be outstationed for a bit, when she whores herself without your knowledge? Such are incidences that will spin the mind into pulp. I believe ignorance sometimes is bliss.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i make the bags for my own use, it is not an offence mah......... but you take the bags and put the LV brand on it and then sell them as 'RAT' goods.....who will get into more problem huh?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

N he told me u make them wor... At a rented hse in Bukit Merah... Psst... can bring me there 6c6c onot har? :biggrin::p

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey just going with the flow and maintaining a theme that was started two days ago by Geylang Cheongster!:p

Inputs would be most welcome. Surely there are some of you out there who wonder what your wife is up to when you're working long hours, away on business trips or cheonging yourself behind her back!:biggrin:

You can ask your mother first before you ask your wife and daughter

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK all how about this scenario...

You get an FL contact number from sammyboyforum.com because your rep points are more than 100.:wink:

You call up and the arrangement is made for you to meet at Hotel 81 Geylang Room 2-11.

At the appointed time, you arrive at the place and knock on the door. YOUR WIFE OPENS THE DOOR dressed in a micro miniskirt with no VPL, no bra and a plunging neck line!!!!!:eek:

What would happen next??

This scenario has actually happened on numerous occasions throughout "cheonging" the world.:biggrin:

spank her butts....

beng

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered telling my wife that this will be a BIG social issue when the IRs are up.

When you have the super-rich with all the cash, fast cars, posh houses in S'pore, every person should be afraid that even their university grad daughters do not fall into such temptations of easy money.

We're not talking Geylang as it is, but the high society type in future. :(

bro.... the high society flesh trade is flourishing as well as the open trade.... no need IR... demands are exceeding supply right now... and these customers don't go for "foreign talents" in sgp....

what I can say is these customers have better taste than those who cheong geylang....

beng

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wife is not sexy,not beautiful and 50 plus,don’t ask

her la,Otherwise you may kenna slap left and right,but

after that she may feel happy,Still got value,

Than if your wife young and beautiful,haha, still not to

worries she sell at geylang,Other places I don’t know la,

Because nowadays all underground sex houses in geylang

business is not good as olden day,Less and less new gay,

You can check from SBY thread cat150 list, So,don’t ask la,

I don’t think she can stand beside the lane like PRC at geylang,

But how If you married with foreign girl, you also better

don’t ask,otherwise next day she may bye bye to you.

But if her sex technique better than you,Not too happy la,

She may learned from some where,not only geylang will do.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't thinking of logging in to post, was just deciding to read the entries until this topic came up...

I think most of you guys missed the whole point. It's true that this is a question which we will never ask our wife, but if it does happen to you, (ie, you book a FL and happens to be your wife), most of you guys have the same reaction. That is, to file for a divorce.

Sit back and think, no doubt your wife is wrong (Fl-ing), the very fact that you are looking for a FL doesn't make you very bright too, isn't it? Married, yet still fooling around? When the case comes to divorce, who is going to win the case?

Or rather, who is going to file first?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
at most OC will having fling, which person so desperate to work at GL. until the hubby never earn enough $ to feed the family

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey just going with the flow and maintaining a theme that was started two days ago by Geylang Cheongster!:p

Inputs would be most welcome. Surely there are some of you out there who wonder what your wife is up to when you're working long hours, away on business trips or cheonging yourself behind her back!:biggrin:

are u infatuated with somebody's wife here? how come cannot give u red card or infarcation??

by the way, u r beginning to sound like kaixin the faked geylang cheongster with lots of obssessive infatuations - the wrong kind.