• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Yakun toast in 2024

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
j6p5icx915xc1.jpeg

gGP1_WKL_f49hvEbHWyZu6P1nf3mRr-CBtpcv_JvpjI.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inflation comes in many forms.

This will keep getting worse since the PAP regime is not going to relinquish this island's money laundering hub status anytime soon. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
take the fucking snake jab just so you can go to the malls to eat fucking shit like this? Wake up lah fucking sinkie cb

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fail to understand Sinkies.
You do not need to be a top chef to make kaya toast at home with limitless kaya and butt errrrrrrr.
Even in my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda, I make my own kaya toast.

lol

Kaya-Butter-Toast-1.jpg

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inflation comes in many forms.

This will keep getting worse since the PAP regime is not going to relinquish this island's money laundering hub status anytime soon. :cool:
Don't worry, PAP regime had found a holy grail to stay in power perpetually. Just keep printing NTUC Vouchers (which is printing $$$ from thin air) and than get it distributed at all the RCs. Their supporters would payback to their $$$ printing Master generously through their votes.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather go Kofu eat...same same got aircon, same same got kaya & butter, even more, same same got eggs...cheaper, less than $5.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to think that retard sinkies are happily paying $6.30 to eat this kind of shit? And then complain about the high cost of living? Sinkies are truly hopeless.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to think that retard sinkies are happily paying $6.30 to eat this kind of shit? And then complain about the high cost of living? Sinkies are truly hopeless.
$6.30 is nothing. But if they screw customers by skimping on butter, they deserve to be shamed and boycotted.