• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video ] -About 30 young women got a little taste of NS life at Maju Camp this evening as part of this year's Women's Boot Camp.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
mockery considering what we went through back then.... knn no wonder noone gives a shit abt NS and NS boys always made a joke by others

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be fusion food. curry with lemon grass and some mint and herbs such as viet coriander (laksa leaf) mixed with linguini.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet you one scream of CB y Sergeant they will scold bad word.
this one like having holidays, still can compare simi ho jiak, simi taste authentic etc

xiasuay when they have to resort to such things to show u girls experience NS too

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have to standby bed in bra n panties.lol
giphy.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maju Camp is quite boring and too near civilization.

They should be sent to Pasir Labia Camp, into the live firing area. Keep going north and you'll find some virgin forests and the raw, unspoiled nature near Tengeh Reservoir, a reminder of what Sinkieland used to be before urban developments ruined it. Camp overnight there and experience the sunrise. :biggrin:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maju Camp is quite boring and too near civilization.

They should be sent to Pasir Labia Camp, into the live firing area. Keep going north and you'll find some virgin forests and the raw, unspoiled nature near Tengeh Reservoir, a reminder of what Sinkieland used to be before urban developments ruined it. Camp overnight there and experience the sunrise. :biggrin:
where better than sungei gedong??? make them alight at the bus stop outside and walk in to experience what we went through

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
where better than sungei gedong??? make them alight at the bus stop outside and walk in to experience what we went through
Back in the old days when I did my NS at Sungei Gedong in 80s, only bus 172 goes to that bird don't lay eggs place. After you alighted from the bus, you got to walk past the rundown kopi tiam and then walked almost 200m to 46SAR. Even got nights off also won't want to go out of camp when you are posted there. :biggrin:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the old days when I did my NS at Sungei Gedong in 80s, only bus 172 goes to that bird don't lay eggs place. After you alighted from the bus, you got to walk past the rundown kopi tiam and then walked almost 200m to 46SAR. Even got nights off also won't want to go out of camp when you are posted there. :biggrin:
I was at 42 for awhile before going for my signals course, knn really dun feel like going out in the evening

one bus and it goes cck, come back also damn troublesome.... might as well just sleep in bunk better

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at 42 for awhile before going for my signals course, knn really dun feel like going out in the evening

one bus and it goes cck, come back also damn troublesome.... might as well just sleep in bunk better
Yep. Stay in bunk play Choh Dai Di and siohoonkee bestest and eat cookhouse night snack :biggrin: