• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tempers flare as hundreds of people queue up for IKEA's $1 hotdogs

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The queue will be faster if they had queue outside Mayfair for the $1.00 offer curry abalone.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a true reflection of the result of PAP rule, a people so desperate that they queue up for anything that is free, cheap or on offer.
If its free, there may even be a stampede .I do not see this in much "poorer" countries in the region.
While locals queue for cheap stuff, foreigners are busy buying up their GCB and high end condo's

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a true reflection of the result of PAP rule, a people so desperate that they queue up for anything that is free, cheap or on offer.
If its free, there may even be a stampede .I do not see this in much "poorer" countries in the region.
While locals queue for cheap stuff, foreigners are busy buying up their GCB and high end condo's

A trashy people deserves a trashy government. And one party rule always results in the trashiest form of government. Look at China. :cool:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mothershit is trashy pro-govt propaganda tabloid.

Never forget its origins. :cool:

ST_20140203_VRCMOTHER03_4018666e_2x.jpg

OK seriously so who’s ze lady in ze middle? :biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey... jiuhu kia... fuck back to jiuhu... Gaslighter...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went on a weekday. What queue? Sinkies are dumber than pigs. Also IKEA hotdogs is probably a higher grade than ntuc 3rd world garbage