• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IKEA Pride Day Coming! Got 12 Inch Sausages Woh! Oppies Able To Swallow Or Fit Up Their Butt Holes?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IKEA is holding its anniversary celebrations from Apr. 27 - May 1, 2023.

During this period, customers can look forward to activities, promotions, free things, and as the headline states, very reasonably priced hotdogs.

1. Very long hotdogs​

12-inch-hotdog.jpg
Photo via IKEA Singapore

The IKEA classic hotdog has been specially lengthened to a whopping 12 inches for the occasion, and it's going for only S$1.

It's found at the Swedish Bistro across all three IKEA outlets.

At IKEA Tampines and Alexandra, you can also get the hotdog with a Nordic cold drink for S$1.60.

https://mothership.sg/2023/04/ikea-12-inch-hotdog/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Gian png, tam jiak, xia suay sinkies will be rioting at ikea from Apr. 27 - May 1, 2023. Best to avoid, show some class.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IKEA is holding its anniversary celebrations from Apr. 27 - May 1, 2023.

During this period, customers can look forward to activities, promotions, free things, and as the headline states, very reasonably priced hotdogs.

1. Very long hotdogs​

12-inch-hotdog.jpg
Photo via IKEA Singapore

The IKEA classic hotdog has been specially lengthened to a whopping 12 inches for the occasion, and it's going for only S$1.

It's found at the Swedish Bistro across all three IKEA outlets.

At IKEA Tampines and Alexandra, you can also get the hotdog with a Nordic cold drink for S$1.60.

https://mothership.sg/2023/04/ikea-12-inch-hotdog/

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotdogs are flaccid and floppy. either german schinken bockwurst or italian salami is more stiff and has more girth.
8B1E37DE-EF37-4DB3-A95F-C01D354B956B.jpeg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not advisable to eat sausages.

You do not know what is in the meat mixture. I know for sure offal is in the mixture.

My dairy farm in Aust used to supply meat & offal to Hungary Jacks & Mac Donalds.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not advisable to eat sausages.

You do not know what is in the meat mixture. I know for sure offal is in the mixture.

My dairy farm in Aust used to supply meat & offal to Hungary Jacks & Mac Donalds.
Kway chup all so offal but sinkies love the taste of shit. :cool: