• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg Redditor says : For regular people, being born in Johor is winning real lottery, better than being born in Singapore.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They get to live a chill life in Msia till they finish uni. Then, they head over to SG to work and bring home x3.5 cash. In no time, they can snag a nice landed house and a decent car, or even start a little business. And they can go back and enjoy life every week.

Guys don't have to deal with NS and reservist, and can easily support a family with the converted paycheck.

After a few years of grinding, they'll be rocking middle management at work, easily get PR, buy an HDB and rent it out to earn money, as they already own a home in Msia.

10-20+ years later they can even renounce their PR, cash in big from CPF and practically ready to retire back in Msia.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the RM only good in JB, will be super diluted in SG and further diluted in AU or US. Also, MY passport often suspected to be jump plane illegal farm worker when entering AU. Take into office question long long. When socialize overseas & tell ang mohs from MY, will hear "I'm so sorry about MH370 / MH17 / 1MDB!"