• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Postal Service Gone to 3rd World Level. Where is the Minister for Communication?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Apr 2012
Why mail goes missing: Postman leaves letters behind and says he's going for lunch

postwoman_leaves_letters_behind_and_says_tomorrow_come_back-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer NR's friend saw a postman leaving a trolley of letters unattended near a letterbox. When confronted, the postman said he was going for lunch.

Said NR:

"I came across a friend's recent post on her facebook wall, about SingPost. Below is the post:

"Seriously upset to have come across this article. No wonder items are being delayed or lost! Argh! I already want to write a letter of complaint!

"A fren caught a SingPost postman, arranging letters in his trolley and he tied it near the letterbox.

"When confronted he said he was going for lunch and just left the letters there. "Previously she saw the same thing happen in the evening.

"When confronted, the postwoman said, 'Today busy, tomorrow come back and do."

"The letters were left overnight under the void deck...

"Haiz patut lah ada items yg hilang...(No wonder items went missing)."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: SG Postal Service Gone to 3rd World Level. Where is the Minister for Communicatio

dereliction of duty?

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG Postal Service Gone to 3rd World Level. Where is the Minister for Communicatio

Call the military. The miltary is responsible over communications matters.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ever since they stopped delivering letters on saturdays, service has gone from bad to worse!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

not too long ago the postman delivered my bank statement to my neighbour's box. :(My neighbour came with the letter soon after but they had opened

it by mistake. They offered to support me for 1 year when they saw how little money i have. :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you pay a dog's wages, you get a dog's quality of service.

That's 'cheaper, better, faster' for you.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone better tell NTUC that someone is misusing their carts. :p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you pay a dog's wages, you get a dog's quality of service.

That's 'cheaper, better, faster' for you.

This is why we're getting the best service from the highest paid MPs in the world.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapost postmen have lost the mood to work. Probably they are paid third world salary.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah he thinks he is living in first world super trusting angmo countries?

Dun Jiaga also can?

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look like using stolen NTUC trolley.