• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Pitiful Cecilia Tan takes 3 hours to carry Taobao heavy furniture after delivery man refuses to send them to her doorstep because ... ...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
taobao.jpg

Stomper Cecilia told Stomp that she had ordered furniture from Taobao for her new language school at Norris Road in Little India.

On Nov 4, the delivery man called her to inform her he had arrived at her address but she was not there and told him to come back in one hour so she could travel down.

"He refused and said he has to leave everything," she said.

However, she did not know he would end up leaving all the items at the corridor instead of delivering them to her doorstep.

"I called back to ask if he could carry them up but he said there was no lift and wanted to charge me $100 per level," she said.

"As we are a start-up language school, I rejected the offer.

"I complained to Taobao but they just said sorry about that and that's it!"

Because some of the items were heavy, she said she took three hours to finish carrying everything.

"It was a bad day for me!" she said.

"I hope others don't experience this.

"Taobao, why you do this to me!"

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...iture-after-delivery-man-refuses-to-send-them

Muhd Hafiz, Academy Principal

Cecilia Tan, Academy Vice-Principal

https://voxpopacad.com/

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these marder farkers lang startup business are leeching on peasants pap skillfuture credits. Without that they jiak sai

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you order cheaper furniture on-line and delivered, please please wait at your address to receive your items.

You expect the poor overworked driver to come back after 1 hour to do it ?

I am also very shocked that the mutt principal did not buy from Courts instead.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taught by the academy principal muh hafiz :cool:
They also will have conversational mandarin class taught by the academy vice principal cecilia :cool:
Since their academy is located at little India, don't be surprised if they had randomly pulled up any bangla that passed by and asked them if they are keen to conduct bengali lang as well. If they are OK with it she will accompany him to mom to upgrade his wp to S pass:cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves her right for buying trash from China.

No lift? That's your fucking problem bitch. Complain to the HDB or town council lah! Or move to a place where it's more suitable for humans to live, especially those who do lots of online shopping. :cool:

Fucking Stomp-tard. :FU:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you order cheaper furniture on-line and delivered, please please wait at your address to receive your items.

You expect the poor overworked driver to come back after 1 hour to do it ?

I am also very shocked that the mutt principal did not buy from Courts instead.
As usuaL, Chinese supremacy overrides malay wishes.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually spent 3 hours saved $100 means per hour saved $33.33 is still more worth than giving to movers :geek:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
taobao.jpg

Stomper Cecilia told Stomp that she had ordered furniture from Taobao for her new language school at Norris Road in Little India.

On Nov 4, the delivery man called her to inform her he had arrived at her address but she was not there and told him to come back in one hour so she could travel down.

"He refused and said he has to leave everything," she said.

However, she did not know he would end up leaving all the items at the corridor instead of delivering them to her doorstep.

"I called back to ask if he could carry them up but he said there was no lift and wanted to charge me $100 per level," she said.

"As we are a start-up language school, I rejected the offer.

"I complained to Taobao but they just said sorry about that and that's it!"

Because some of the items were heavy, she said she took three hours to finish carrying everything.

"It was a bad day for me!" she said.

"I hope others don't experience this.

"Taobao, why you do this to me!"

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...iture-after-delivery-man-refuses-to-send-them

Muhd Hafiz, Academy Principal

Cecilia Tan, Academy Vice-Principal

https://voxpopacad.com/
Who the fark would do delivery of heavy items to doorstep not at lift landing level without extra charge?

Does she has any cow sense?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, that area a lot of Indians and Bangla, she could go down and do a Gin, they will flock over to help her.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shameless ms tan voted for pap and resorted to buy chip chip chip items from taobao and supporting communist terrorists