• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Li Hongyi is so charismatic & speaks so well! Vote him for next PM?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

miko66 :​

I'll definitely vote him for next PM!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/li-hongyi-is-so-charismatic-speaks-so-well.6861077/

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
his use of like is dam irritating ...

Haha it is so nauseating me too.

When you get rattled while speaking — whether you’re nervous, distracted, or at a loss for what comes next — it’s easy to lean on filler words, such as "Like", “um,” “ah,” or “you know.” These words can become crutches that diminish his credibility and distract from his message.

Based on his discussion, i can discern that:
  1. This guy is so stupid, and he wasted his entire life as he worked for Google.
  2. He lacks communication skills.
  3. Even though he is in mid-age crisis. but he still talks like school kid from secondary level.
  4. He is so boring to me as I don't think he can grab attention as he can't articulate like LKY because he lacks skills and experience, knowledge and wisdom.
  5. He went to USA to study but started his career with Google. I am counting down my hours, as anyone who worked in Google or Facebook will not get a job elsewhere in the private sector or public sector as Google is the most unethical company in the world.
  6. We know it’s hard to pay attention to a speaker when every third word is a filler LIKE, Like and LIKE, He should have learnt to avoid saying “Um,” “Ah,” and “You Know” and "Like". But when someone start to overuse them, they become crutches — my parents call them disfluencies — that diminish his credibility and distract from his message.
  7. Google is the most. unsuccessful business going forward.
MOST ANTISOCIAL TECH GIANTS GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, APPLE, SAMSUNG

Who Will Teach Silicon Valley to Be Ethical?

No one can as they are deliberately unethical to loot the privacy of all mankind to come up with a NWO. Fascist government and ONE-WORLD-DB. Having worked in Google as a product manager, he should be ashamed of himself. There is nothing to be proud of. All these platforms are running their business to steal the data. All these giants are running a cloud business to steal the data up to date to build a world database using the BIG DATA and data warehouse. data analytics loopholes. This charlatan must have discernments to understand why Google failed in the business in the world arena. However, he seems he is promoting Google cloud and other clouds for transformation and automation and all SG GovTech data are well orchestrated and streamlined into the WOELD DATABASE for the World Inc Pindar to take advantage of. If PAP considered as Singapore Inc, PAP would not be using the Cloud services from a USA based IT infrastructure platforms.
If LKY is alive today, he would not have done this mistake as Singapore Inc is sold out to Rothschild already,

So, the entire business digital world whether small or big CAN NOT do any business without using such medium of Technology which ultimately gives an upper hand for the CEO of World Inc (Pindar) to collaborate all data into his ONE DATABASE (ONE DB) which he ventured into. The whole world is unaware of the consequences as their information are leaked into the ONE DB with the help of cloud providers who have already violated data protection policy. All accounting firms knew it but do not want to blow the whistle due to the fact that they were all bribed a huge sum unethically.

One of the major (private bank) Swiss banks in Singapore approached me to help them to take a strategic decision whether or not to use Googles cloud services for their some of the delicate private business. I suggested NOT to go. The project was abruptly halted because of the private date of the users involved. Within few hours, the PA to SUNDER PICHAI (CEO - Cheap Executive Officer) was trying to bribe me millions of dollars. When i declined my YouTube account was suspended. FACEBOOK disabled my account later.

The Rothschilds have had an enormous impact on world affairs and there can be little doubt that a family of this wealth, power and intelligence did not use their influence-to-influence political affairs in various ways. They are well connected and well established. While they have withdrawn somewhat from banking, they seem to have put much of their wealth into natural resources and food. These are two areas that are set to be of continued importance in the future in terms of a growing global population. And for conspiracy theorists the story adds up – control of the food supply and energy are the next logical steps after the financial system has been locked up with everyone in debt. They will keep consolidating power until a one world government and new world order is established with the Rothschilds as central players with complete domination of the world’s resources. They have also been strongly linked with the mystical Illuminati group. To a degree the phrases “Illuminati", "Deep State “, Rothschilds and “New World Order” are synonymous.

My Verdict:

Some have rushed to blame technology and the bottom-line priorities of internet and social media giants such as Google, Facebook and Twitter for the crisis. Others point to the media’s own failures – a deeply-flawed and politicized press and broadcast system stuck in a metropolitan bubble, itself part of the Establishment elite, and unable to properly connect with the frustration and anger of people and communities. But the truth is outlined below.

But the truth is Rothschild promoted Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon to tap in to buy the BIG Data to run collaborate world database so that he can run a monopoly business. Indians IT guys sided with devil to write in cheap coding in social media platforms to steal our private information. Rothschild and co supported both India and China to soar high in production of global IT and manufacturing sector respectively. They generated more products and generated ROI. For many decades, the “Made in China” label has become synonymous (damn cheap) with low-cost and low-quality products. The reputation and the quality of any Indian IT products is emerging with similar label of *cheap* software products MADE IN INDIA. ot made by CECA. Without India and China being the most populist nations, the shift was moved to more clicks, more likes and more traffic to generate a Fogus trend to all nation to comply to the digitization's initiatives. so that the mission of accomplishing world database possible.

I will NOT let this thing to happen. Expect Ctrl+Alt+Del OF THE WORLD ECONOMY sooner.
It is not about economy slow down, but essentially a Ctrl+Alt+Del of the world economy which would reset the current economy which is built on ERRORS on Information I know both Lion and Dragon are now divided as I had to exercise, my authority to send them underground where they belong together with their political and ultra-rich supporters.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
acquired habit from university in u.s. especially from peers in mit. all these foreign student tech geeks like to use “like”. he needs a speech therapist and pubic speaking coach to go beyond the “like” phase. and his voice resembles his dad’s. luckily not his mom’s.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
acquired habit from university in u.s. especially from peers in mit. all these foreign student tech geeks like to use “like”. he needs a speech therapist and pubic speaking coach to go beyond the “like” phase. and his voice resembles his dad’s. luckily not his mom’s.
Pales in comparison with his grandfather.. This kinda quality how to be a minister let alone PM... This Cotton Sheep Ah Chan even though speaks like a clown but @least he has more charisma than him!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little people talk about insiginficant events or some insignificant nitwit.

Worthless dolts talk about public speaking ability.

What do you need a good public speaker for?

You can listen to all the famous public speakers in history to your heart's content at your leisure, what's that got to do with a eunuch dynasty lording over coolie gene peasant stinkies for ever and ever while stinky cowardly ballless coolies dun even dare to revolt?