• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Civil Service Should Be Renamed Jiat Liao Bee Service?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mar 4, 2010

Photos and appeals didn't stop neighbours' littering

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I HAVE lived in Sengkang for the past five years. I thought it was my dream come true to have my new home.
Soon after I moved in, my neighbours upstairs kept hanging wet laundry out to drip on my almost dry laundry. I felt that I had to voice my unhappiness and I did so. I thought they would be more considerate after that, but I was wrong. They started throwing rubbish onto my air-con area. The litter included teabags, nappies and food which attracts birds.
My husband complained to the Housing Board, the National Environment Agency and the town council in 2006, 2007 and 2008 with photos taken attached, but the problem remains.
In December last year, we were overseas for a month. When we returned, we found in the air-con area many plastic bags with unknown items inside. My next-door neighbour told me a man came to my door to complain about the dirty air-con area.
Alice Chang (Ms)

fat bear

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use one complain to town council one. Me and some of my friends face same problem before, did the same thing also no help at all. Ask town council why they said they can only talk to them but no action can be taken. Also call police they said this is town council problem police cannot help. Only they trow something out injury or kill a person them they can summon or kick then out of the flat.......:confused: like this

Best way find out from my friends bang at there doors when ever you find rubbish, or sweep and throw it back up into their windows..

Can try again since election is near go see your mp and complain town council is not doing their job.