• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG CGH doctor dressed as girl and exposed cock pleaded guilty!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
What A Freak! How can you expect SGP doctors to save your lives when you are in deep trouble? They want to find some place on your body to put their cock 1st! KNN! :eek::*::mad::oIo:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1191578/1/.html

Singapore News

Man guilty of exposing self to student
By Alvina Soh | Posted: 27 March 2012 2054 hrs

Photos of

SINGAPORE: A doctor with Changi General Hospital pleaded guilty on Tuesday to dressing up as a junior college schoolgirl and exposing himself to a university student.

Thirty-seven-year-old Ivan Ngeow Ko Yen was first charged in August 2010 with insulting the modesty of the then-19-year-old student.

He was loitering at a lift lobby in Clementi while donning a school uniform, comprising a top and a skirt.

The girl noticed him at her block's void deck, but ignored him.

However, she caught him lifting his skirt in her direction and exposing himself, as the lift doors were closing.

A report was made later and Ngeow was arrested the following month.

Ngeow, who is out on S$10,000 bail, will be sentenced on 24 April.

A pre-sentence report has been ordered to assess his suitability for probation.

For the offence, he could be jailed up to one year and fined.

- CNA/wk

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ...doc showing his fcuking thermometer.

What A Freak! How can you expect SGP doctors to save your lives when you are in deep trouble? They want to find some place on your body to put their cock 1st! KNN! :eek::*::mad::oIo:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1191578/1/.html

Singapore News

Man guilty of exposing self to student
By Alvina Soh | Posted: 27 March 2012 2054 hrs

Photos of

SINGAPORE: A doctor with Changi General Hospital pleaded guilty on Tuesday to dressing up as a junior college schoolgirl and exposing himself to a university student.

Thirty-seven-year-old Ivan Ngeow Ko Yen was first charged in August 2010 with insulting the modesty of the then-19-year-old student.

He was loitering at a lift lobby in Clementi while donning a school uniform, comprising a top and a skirt.

The girl noticed him at her block's void deck, but ignored him.

However, she caught him lifting his skirt in her direction and exposing himself, as the lift doors were closing.

A report was made later and Ngeow was arrested the following month.

Ngeow, who is out on S$10,000 bail, will be sentenced on 24 April.

A pre-sentence report has been ordered to assess his suitability for probation.

For the offence, he could be jailed up to one year and fined.

- CNA/wk

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://744.hoppie.nl/forum.cgi/noframes/profile/ivan+ngeow

Ivan Ngeow

[email protected]

Location: Born in Malaysia, graduated in Australia, now working in Singapore.

Interests: low level computer programming, computer graphics. Infectious diseases.
Claim to fame: WinPS1, Sound Engine, Taxiway, Traffic, Pushback, VMREAD (now VIDSERV) / VMD, BIG, Airport Adder, Waypoint Manager, and the original 747IPC for PS1.2C which pioneered PS1's entry into online flying.

LinkedIn (Google Cache)
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4TIlyykK0rgJ:sg.linkedin.com/pub/ivan-ngeow/1/85b/26+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

http://www.oocities.org/collegepark/quad/3053/ivan.html

It's July 2002, I've completed 6 years of undergraduate medical training at The University of Melbourne, Australia. I trained at the Austin & Repatriation Medical Centre Clinical School. I graduated on Saturday, 4 December 1999, and thence returned to the beautiful country of Malaysia, land of my birth. I am employed by Singapore Health Services Ltd as a Medical Officer, currently posted to Cardiology in Changi General Hospital.

I spent the first 5 years of primary education in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, before transferring to Singapore. I am a Rafflesian-Victorian, in that order. The four years I spent in Raffles Institution were fabulous years. I particularly cherish memories of the Raffles Institution Military Band. I was the cornet/trumpet section leader in 1991, having stayed in the same section all my school life. Special mention must be made of my all-time buddy, Zakeer. He also stayed in the same section all his school life (Pri Sch inclusive). He's a cool dude. We're mates like the Right and Left Alt keys on your keyboard, hehe. I stood on the right side of the field centreline; Zak on the left. And I mention too all the other batchmates of mine. We went through thick and thin, "blood, sweat and tears" in our days in RIMB. That's why, till this day, we're still great mates and still in close contact with one another. You can glimpse some old photos of us in the RIMB link above.

ivan-1.jpg

Flickr photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reeed/

1275603409_f86dc01109.jpg

168969512_eb55b1ba27.jpg

At Balok Beach, Kuantan. June 2006.

2172969195_11e0bb4a7d.jpg

1916917021_cde69857d5.jpg

Nursing and medical staff of Ward 8A, which housed patients transferred from SGH after a SARS contact. It later turned out to be a false alarm.

1275713701_30f5905b67.jpg

Ivan and John at Melbourne University, March 2007.

164135065_0692bd2a50.jpg

Fearless trumpet section of Raffles Winds, after performing "Elisabeth" at RJCSB's "A Tempo", 9 June 2006

----------------

Moral of the story?
It's the Internet age. Don't bother hiding your face.
Doesn't take a genius to CSI your background.

expose-wonge.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinda sad after reading dis...ah ko len...ur almost 40 yrs of hard work all masuk longao...feeling horny go kio kway lah dey...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if not for the fact that this guy is medical doctor I tend to believe that he is the sinkie village idiot tonychat in real life

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the fish market!!! must be a closet pervert....newspapers should expose his face in their reports...

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flashing is one thing... but wearing girl's clothes and flashing? He's a double pervert...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think something just snapped for him and went haywire.

Has it got to do with the CGH chief resign and being replaced?