• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SFV 4017T driver get blowjob at whampao drive carpark

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn so many motels along nearby balestier also dun wanto go, knn do this kind of thing at open air carpark...now kena stomp become famous liao lah...lan lan lah...HAHAHAHAHAHA...OBIGOOD!!! :p:p:p:oIo::oIo:

Posted on 03 Jun 2010
Couple does indecent act at open-air car park in Whampoa Drive

STOMPer maxsters was horrified when he saw this couple engaging in an indecent act at the open-air car park under his block last night (Jun 2).

He said in his email:

"What a horrible thing to do at a open air HDB carpark at Whampoa Drive.

"I saw this horrible couple from my house window.

"The whole act lasted for about 15mins with the lady occasionally opening the door and spitting."

20100603ssindecent2jpg1275532240555-data.jpg

20100603ssindecent1jpg1275532239665-data.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember when some joker parked in the company car park during office hours for some fun, Those with window seats had a good show :biggrin:

Now that the car park is fenced off from unauthorised cars, no more free parking, no more free show :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn so many motels along nearby balestier also dun wanto go, knn do this kind of thing at open air carpark...now kena stomp become famous liao lah...lan lan lah...HAHAHAHAHAHA...OBIGOOD!!! :p:p:p:oIo::oIo:

20100603ssindecent2jpg1275532240555-data.jpg

20100603ssindecent1jpg1275532239665-data.jpg

how cum u post this X-rated sexmobile can but when i posted another notorious sexmobile, cannot huh?

:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut Cost Lah, Hotel 81 expensive and economy is bad OK?

Just don't understand why these STUMPER's??? want to watch the action, can not take part & want to complain...?? go buy a car lah!..then get a girl..and get a blow job??? must be a dran looser!:p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just don't understand why these STUMPER's??? want to watch the action, can not take part & want to complain...?? go buy a car lah!..then get a girl..and get a blow job??? must be a dran looser!:p
LOL, Halsey, you also complain here what, hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin: