• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well. Aurora phase was almost sold out w/o a show flat being built when i sign for my unit.
Just catalogues & a small mock up model at Setia Office Gallery.

Seriously for me, as my mind is all set for living in Msia. (parents agreeable). No kids.
Plus I'm a HDB Dweller all my Life except my parents (Kampong).
Anything in Aurora is gonna be better!!!

So im trying not to be negative & instead be creative on my renovations & id.
Anyway that like 2-3yrs later. In the mean time. My only wish is they Super size the POOL.
See u all Aurorians cum 2016. Cheers! Going in 2molo view my unit. :cool:

:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be very hard to change the staircase location at this stage, so I suggest you save your energy. An L-shape sofa at the bottom right of the living room, with an island coffee table and a TV-feature wall on the store's wall is the best layout I can think of: http://www.cascadia.com.my/images/gallery/mercury_fp_2.jpg For the washing machine and clothes dryer, they can be built into the kitchen cabinet. I'm taking inspiration from my 420 sqft mickey mouse apartment in Singapore :biggrin:

no harm giving 'constructive feedback'.. consumer rights etc. :smile:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bay area is to brighten e grd flr bedroom. But tis is not cluster hse, draw snake add legs!! Bath1 rm shift to wall shd free up space for laundry..
Current kitchen design, e stove may face e kitchen toilet.

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went to see the showhouse yday, am really disappointed with Neptune layout. The design is wasting too much space and the stairs is too wide. The layout is the worst among the 3. What other Neptune owners think?

I bought a Neptune unit. I thought the layout is quite logical.

Mercury though, looks quite tight.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought a Neptune unit. I thought the layout is quite logical.

Mercury though, looks quite tight.

Took a close hard look at all 3 units.
Have to agree that Mecury is indeed tight.
Wonder how the Architect design the house.
But i would say Mecury seems to have the Largest MBR.

Neptune looks good. imho. i love the Vanity top at MBR. Its Huge & class too.
Mine's vanity Top is smaller. And perhaps its due to the ID & False ceilings. House dun feels big.
Nontheless we're very pleased & satisfied with what we saw. Quality looks good. Space is adequate. Bright & Cool too.

Cheers!

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took a peek at the Alluvia Series. Looks spacious. Exterior looks quite nice & modern too.
Understands from sales most prob no launch this year. Concentrate bal Aurora & Montana.
Foresta Bumi releases going for close to 1m. Alluvia at 22x80 will definitely be at the 1m mark onwards. Ouch!!!

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took a peek at the Alluvia Series. Looks spacious. Exterior looks quite nice & modern too.
Understands from sales most prob no launch this year. Concentrate bal Aurora & Montana.
Foresta Bumi releases going for close to 1m. Alluvia at 22x80 will definitely be at the 1m mark onwards. Ouch!!!

I like the exterior too. Seems that all models will have ID show house, like Foresta.

kiddo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading the lame excuses of Sales Manager about Mercury's MBR railing height, store & washing machine in the kitchen, I start to feel grateful about Neptune's layout. The only 2 dissatisfaction I have is the stairs design and MBR can't design walk-in wardrobe. Dear Neptune friends, please share with me your good ID ideas from time to time. Thanks! :wink:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any upward price revision for SEC (again?). Now I don't see any more $8xxk RM units. All from $900k RM (Mercury) onward.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any upward price revision for SEC (again?). Now I don't see any more $8xxk RM units. All from $900k RM (Mercury) onward.
yup.. that's what i read and heard.
i guess as the units all confirmed SPA and bank loan, the remaining few units price revised up.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious? Any idea how much the difference from initial launch till now for Mercury?

65Xk with early bird discounts, with DIBS. this was prelaunch.
latest i heard 800k with no DIBS. this is only hearsay , i didn't actually confirm it with setia people.

Last edited:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. That's long. Mine still no news yet thou is only been 3mths so far.
Must ask Setia & Lawyers expedite. Dun wan Kenna extra 1% levy.

Last edited: