• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might be good to have coffee in Sg 1st and decide in My for 2nd meet up.

Places with big car park (better if is free) would be a good start.

May I suggest Ikea / Giant in Tampines with huge carpark & free, except coffee may not be that great.

woah your bike garang man. can, anything also boleh one for me. but i think the majority plan is meet somewhere there in tebrau area, then go look at the site. besides, makan is cheaper there.!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, i liked to go stulang laut.. tat not important, got one open stall selling leong dao fu/laksa n also malay stalls. the place is facing sultan's polo field.:biggrin:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised to see the huge List Price difference between Montana's Dumont (RM1,765,500) and Foresta's Fig (RM1,028,000) especially when Fig uses better materials like homogeneous tiles and steel truss.
http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-fig-specifications.php
http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-dumont-specifications.php

I was told Dumont at Montana is the same design as Fig at Foresta, the Dumont current SPA price is RM1,336,800 and need to pay 1% of the selling price as booking fees. Congrate to those who have bought this model at the early stage!

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Tebrau, SEC in term of pricing, they are the top tier. Any idea who come next? Austin Height? Seri Austin? BDO? :rolleyes:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Tebrau, SEC in term of pricing, they are the top tier. Any idea who come next? Austin Height? Seri Austin? BDO? :rolleyes:

i passed by SEC and took this shot..... cantik!!!

Attachments

• tmp_20131020_130053-215533587.jpg
    tmp_20131020_130053-215533587.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 251

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer natural ones, because I see $ use to pay for electricity bill to pump up the water. I'm engineering trained so hmm...there is always an energy cost.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer natural ones, because I see $ use to pay for electricity bill to pump up the water. I'm engineering trained so hmm...there is always an energy cost.

"No fish, prawn also good!" (Please read in hokkien or teochew) :biggrin: ... on 2nd thought, maybe they use "Eco technic"? Hehe..

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice! Did you manage to take the shot on the Alluia? Understand they have finished the show unit for Alluai and in the process for Aurora.

No lah Rocker... just passing by, but i could see from afar the Alluvia. Waiting to go with you, malpaso, LamCH and the others... we all can gatecrash and take photos together...

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
fhbh12 being an environmentalist and nature lover must build a house at kota tinggi... nearer to all the natural waterfalls!!!! for most of us, electrically-pumped and artificial waterfalls can make us happy already.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
fhbh12 being an environmentalist and nature lover must build a house at kota tinggi... nearer to all the natural waterfalls!!!! for most of us, electrically-pumped and artificial waterfalls can make us happy already.

Haha, yes, I actually plan to buy further north and nearer to natural reserve, but not so soon. Iskandar seems to be urbanising too fast for my liking.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
something like ponderosa & redang,
molek,
austin height,
adda height
setia indah also have some very expensive houses.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

i engineering background too. that's what i always get a bit peeved when salespeople can't answer some technical question about their development.
the waterfall in SEC was orginaly supposed to be a natural one, but i can't see how (i.e where is the source). i ever asked the sales but they gave me blank look. ditto on whether sec is single or 3 phase power supply

Last edited: